Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Steering Linkage Screw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #1

Exclamation Steering Linkage Screw

Ok I put the Front Locker Diff in my AX10 Scorpion about 2-3 weeks ago since then I am having a slight problem with the screw on the steering shaft hooked up to the servo I have re-snugged it up a few times but still seem's to work its way loose now I can't find the screw lost it in the rocks I was crawling I was going to go to my Local hardware store for another screw & slightly longer to go through the hole linkage I am also going to apply threadlocker but I want to wate until I get the money to get the Alum Tube steering I have 3 other Rig's "wont say any Names" And have a few screws but thay dont look big enough or will fit the holes. Please advise
Thanks

Last edited by Grave95; 04-13-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Grave95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

You may be better off going to your local hobby shop. Also, I noticed that you mentioned about aluminum steering linkages.... Are you planning on making your own with all-thread and aluminum tubing? If so I would suggest picking up some stainless steel tubing from the hobby shop. It's only a few bucks more than the aluminum but it wont bend nearly as easy as the aluminum will if you hit a rock.
BrentH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

get ur self a screw that fits, hobby store should have what you need, and if you use blue locktight then youcan easily remove the screw when you get ur aluminum linkage
ultimate_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote