Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: LiquidRC.com? Anyone have a way to contact them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #1

Default LiquidRC.com? Anyone have a way to contact them?

I ordered a couple parts from LiquidRC.com because of the great pricing, quick advertised shipping, and cheap shipping.....almost 2 weeks ago. They say they ship the following day, every day the post office is open. I've tried contacting them through Email, and their contact form on their website...but no response. I just want to find out if my order shipped, or if it was lost in the mix somewhere. I did get a confirmation Email on the 4th, the day I placed the order stating that my order would be shipped the following day.

Anyone have another way to contact these guys? Thanks!
kjdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #2

So still no response from these guys. My paypal went through immediately on the 4th. It has been 2 weeks for something that they said they had 10+ in stock and ready to ship. I've sent 3 emails with no response. Found that 3 different company names all ship the same way from the same town of Nashua, New Hampshire...seems Hobby Etc, Liquid RC, and Bizarre Hobbies (Ebay store) are probably all the same company. So I shot off an Email to Hobby Etc to see what they say.

Nobody here has ordered from these guys before?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #3

Not sure if anyone cares or not, but....

Within 30 minutes of my most recent Email to Hobby Etc, I received a full refund from LiquidRC.com. Which kind of pisses me off even more. I still want the parts, and I didn't even receive an explanation of why my parts hadn't shipped....arrrgh.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #4

Default Re: LiquidRC.com? Anyone have a way to contact them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjdavis View Post
I ordered a couple parts from LiquidRC.com because of the great pricing, quick rtised shipping, and cheap shipping.....almost 2 weekDuring go. They say they ship the following day, every day the post office is opI n. I've tried contacting them through Email, and their contact form on their website...but no response. I just want to find out if my order shipped, or if it was lost in the mix somewhere. I did get a confirmation Email on the 4th, the day I placed the order stating that my order would be shipped the following day.

Anyone have another way to contact these guys? Thanks!
I too ordered 17 Hot Racing parts for the Axial Yeti XL kit from Liquid RC on the 12 March 2015. They didn't ship till 5 days later on the 17 March 2015. During the waiting process it concerned me that they took a long time to ship so i emailed them with no response.
Until 1 day after the shipment took off I got a reply from them just mentioning the tracking to keep things short, felt kind of abrupt to me but I still got what I wanted. Hopefully they didn't mess up my orders. I've heard people received wrong items or shortage of several items. Best to unbox and do an order checking.

Also just ordered another 5 items from Bizarre Hobbies on 20 March, 1 item of which is the Hot Racing rear sway bar set that was sold out at Liquid RC eBay store when I made the earlier orders. They have restocked this item,but I chose to go with Bizarre Hobbies because they have the HR 68t spur gear which Liquid RC doesn't.

Turns out they shipped immediately the next day as it should be,because I also got tracking information from eBay for these items and a more friendly reply from Bizarre Hobbies.

Sent an email to Hobby Etc about the setup for the Hot Racing piggyback shock caps for the Yeti XL kit. Their reply was friendly and helpful. And their corresponding email address is gpmracing@hobbyetc.com. Not to be confused with GPM Racing aftermarket hobby parts from Hong Kong. Seems misleading to me.

Anyway I had concerns after reading that people were having issues with HR products including leakages from their shocks. So I wanted to ask Hobby Etc for advise incase leaking were to happen to mine. But they never responded.

I reckon any negative issues will not be entertained or they just can't give an answer.

Last edited by vajranoid; 03-20-2015 at 09:23 PM.
vajranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:18 PM   #5
RCC Addict

I've ordered from them plenty of times, but from their eBay store and haven't had one problem with them. Sorry to hear about your experience with them.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:12 AM   #6

Has anyone ordered FLM parts from RC MONSTER. They say backorders may take up to 3 weeks to process if no stock is available in their facility. Did anyone have to wait longer,I got an email from Mike saying "We will add tracking and update the status when everything ships – this should generate an email(automatic) as well"
It's been 2 weeks since I ordered an I'm getting anxious. I ordered on 5 March,perhaps it will ship by end of March. Trying to find some ways of getting updates but he won't answer neither will FLM. The order status displays "processing". Just doesn't feel reassuring.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:08 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

I've ordered from rc monster, it took about 16-20 days for me to receive my order, even though all the stuff I wanted was in stock.
Alexander_0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 01:11 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
I've ordered from them plenty of times, but from their eBay store and haven't had one problem with them. Sorry to hear about your experience with them.
Same here, I have had really good luck with them the past 2 yrs. Fast shipping and always had my parts in stock. Sorry to hear about your experience with them.
Revoasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:52 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

LiquidRC is my go-to on ebay because they always ship out next day or sooner.
monkeymagic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymagic9 View Post
This right here, and with them being out of NH, it's pretty darn quick to me in the northeast (usually 2 or 3 days via USPS).

Bizarre Hobbies, despite shipping (drop shipping?) from the same place, is consistently two or three days slower. It's weird.
factorybelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:05 AM   #11

Thumbs up Re: LiquidRC.com? Anyone have a way to contact them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymagic9 View Post
Ordered 19 Hot Racing upgrades for the Yeti XL kit from LIQUID RC, took 12 days to arrive in Singapore. I was very satisfied all 19 items received exactly as described.

Waiting for another 5 Hot Racing parts from BIZARRE HOBBIES to complete the build. Should arrive next week.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_0_1 View Post
I've ordered from rc monster, it took about 16-20 days for me to receive my order, even though all the stuff I wanted was in stock.
Well i've got quite alot of FLM stuff ordered from RC MONSTER since 5 March 2015.

Their processing seems to feel like an eternity without anything to reassure you of progress,maybe because i'm too anxious.

Since you mentioned 16-20 days to receive in stock items to Canada. Then i reckon mine must take twice or 3 times as long excluding the shipping time. Whats more mine are all back orders.

Last edited by vajranoid; 03-25-2015 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:39 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by factorybelt View Post
This right here, and with them being out of NH, it's pretty darn quick to me in the northeast (usually 2 or 3 days via USPS).

Bizarre Hobbies, despite shipping (drop shipping?) from the same place, is consistently two or three days slower. It's weird.

I just had items shipped to the wrong address, no communication, filed a complaint, had to file a claim, Ebay gave my money back, through Bizzare Hobbies. I think someone has some kind of automated drop ship set-up there
Jrgunn5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:13 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrgunn5150 View Post
I just had items shipped to the wrong address, no communication, filed a complaint, had to file a claim, Ebay gave my monek, through Bizzare Hobbies. I think someone has some kind of automated drop ship set-up there
My 5 HR items from Bizarre Hobbies should arrive sometime next week. Shipped out on 20 March from Nashua NH. Latest tracking update says departed tokyo,next will be Singapore.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:43 AM   #15
I wanna be Dave

With bizarre hobbies on eBay I have never had any luck. You eather get your stuff or start a clame. Also good luck talking with a real live person if you have problems with you hot racing parts.
snapon boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #16

[QUE=snapon boy;5184738]With bizarre hobbies on eBay I have never had a luck. You eather your st start a clame. Also good luck talking with a real live persotou have problems with you hot racing parts.[/QUOTE]

Will let you know if I get my stuff. I have had several shipments come in this week through first class international more to arrive next week all are on consistent tracking.

I have received my first lot of HR parts from LIQUID RC today. Took 12 days to get here,slightly slow but got all 19 items exactly as described very happy.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapon boy View Post
With bizarre hobbies on eBay I have never had any luck. You eather get your stuff or start a clame. Also good luck talking with a real live person if you have problems with you hot racing parts.
Here whats i got from LIQUID RC for the YETI XL kit today:
Old 03-25-2015, 01:25 PM   #18
Rock Stacker

A Google search for liquidrc.com today came up with the warning that "This site might be hacked" from Google.
cameron20118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:00 PM   #19

Prices appear abit more expensive for certain items on their webstore as oppose to the same items on their ebay store,pretty strange. Don't know what the danger is about their site being hacked,but if that means not safe to buy on their webstore.
Then buy on their ebay store,i did and there is ebay buyer protection.

In the beginning i wanted to buy from HOBBY ETC directly, but found that you needed to fax your credit card details for approval.
That seemed dodgy to me so i passed.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #20

Not sure if they are all the same company or not but I have been to Hobby Ect 3 or 4 times. Not really a hobby store but a warehouse with a real small storefront.Make a pick list from their web site and go pick it up.Good guys,never a problem. I'll ask next time I'm there.
Cranky is offline   Reply With Quote