Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Rig goes up and to the right?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Rig goes up and to the right?!

I recently done some changes to my ax-10 and testing it out on the walls in the house i noticed that once the rig gets 3/4-7/8 up the front starts heading to the right. and at complete vertical the rear links seem to be the problem as they seem loose. i have 4-link in the rear and the 3 link up front. but the front dost seem to have as much play. i have softer springs in the rear and the back left shock preload is higher and the oil weight is 10 higher than the other 3. i have weighted the front quite a bit as well. i have mostly just been having fun with it but now in late have been actually trying to compete serious.(last comp rushed in a dig on the rig to findout my 3ch radio didn't work anymore). so i have been trying to watch how the truck moves to predicate later instead of my normal point and shoot. i just noticed this. but i was wandering if i have got a problem or is that just the nature of the beast. thanks
limpy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

The torque twist is pushing the left tire against the wall harder so it is getting more traction than the right. The right tire is unloading causing it to slip.
poorboyrc77 is offline   Reply With Quote