Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Another thumbs up for steve!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Another thumbs up for steve!!!

I just want to give steve some more props!!!!!

I busted my Nylint up without even playing on rocks, I busted both axles, knuckles, and some other stuff. I emailed Steve he said no problem I'll take care of it, I was thinkin maybe an upgraded chassis at the "MOST"!!!

Well today (yes saturday) my door bell rings with a huge *** box, open it up... A Complete Rockcrawler, not a chassis, a complete RTR rockcrawler. And the Scorpion to boot!

Thank you Steve!!! When I get more $$$ I'll buy a couple of the 1:18's just to say thank you!!!!!!
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Unhappy Steve must hate me?

When did you email him? I called him about 3 weeks ago, I have a chassis on the way but have'nt heard anything yet. I'm not about to be like everyone else and bug this guy day in and day out. I just wanted to know how long it took you to get your package
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I emailed him on Monday, confirmation on tuesday. Package appears to have been shipped on Wednesday, arrived Saturday. I didn't bug him day in and day out but I was a little persistent. I imagine these guys are busy, give him another email or something. I didn't get any kind of confirmation of shipping it just showed up, he never told me any time to expect it or anything.

I didn't just break a part though, everything was falling apart on my crawler, knuckles, joints, steering, back axle, only thing going for my crawler in my opinion was the electronics, battery and the controller.

Another thing though the plain chassis that most people seem to get appear to be on back order.

I told steve though that I thought my crawler was a lemon, and it was in my opinion q/c isn't perfect. I never took my crawler outside let alone even rocks, and I just had small boxes lying around that I played on, and I couldn't go 5 minutes without something else cracking or breaking.
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote