Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Noob here.... need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2005, 08:31 PM   #1

Default Noob here.... need help!

Whats up, I am looking for a 1/6 scale Nylint.... Where in the world can I find one? Is there any for sale on here? If so can you all point me in the right direction..
Dont know when Walmart will have them in stock so I figured this would be the best way to ask..

I've been playing with my nephews 1/18 and Im having a ball with it and I could just imagine how fun the 1/6's are....
Any help will be great

Thanks, Rush
www.mountainboost.com
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2005, 10:13 PM   #2

Smile

Sorry, I'm looking to get one for myself too. Since I came across this site and saw all the mod possibilities I gotta get one. I don't want to go cutting on my sons Christmas present and screw it up. I ordered mine from Wal-Mart, you could keep checking there.

Were you at Killboys get togather at the dragon a few weeks back? I've worked (shooting) with Darryl for a few years now. Didn't getta come up that weekend, had to do the Christmas thing at my grandmas.
Turn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 11:49 PM   #3

Busted! What's up Rush.

Turn3 here is my partner Keith Norrod. (Yellow Xterra->Black Murano->now silver Xterra)

I'm thinking about picking one of these up too. I played with Keith's son's and it was pretty sweet. (stock) Always loved me some RC, I've got a pimped out HPI Savage collecting dust here, and a few Xmods. (including the new Evo of course )

Good luck finding one, it's strange that we can find enjoyment in the high speed of fast vehicles and the slowest as well huh?

Regards,
Darryl Cannon
www.killboy.com
killboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:57 AM   #4

I read somewhere that Target is getting some Nylint's. I am not sure if they are going to have just the 1/18'th scale or both.
Jiles111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:32 AM   #5

Whats up guys?
haha, thats crazy....Small internet world!

I had a guy just tell me they have the 1/6 scale at walmart in Murphy, Nc which isnt to far of a drive for you to, you just have to beat me there...lol
I might run up that way here in a bit...

My brother and I were watching some vids of the stick(crawler) in action... That thing is insane, plus I could use all of my electronics out of my other rc car crap, but I like the Nylint 1/6 because its so realistic to me, plus its cheap!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:18 AM   #6

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nylint-1-6-Scale...QQcmdZViewItem

I bought one, Walmart is out around here, I checked ebay and there was finaly 2 of them, I bought one of them so there is one left as of 12:30 today!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:29 AM   #7