Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Scorpion UPC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2005, 08:33 AM   #1

Default Scorpion UPC

Does anyone know the wally world UPC for the Scorpion? I have the one for the Jeep, which is 000799005.

Thanks
gkn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2005, 08:48 AM   #2
06 Super National Champ

Typed your thread title into the search and got this:

SCORPION 1:6 now at Wal-Mart FINALLY

The search works. ;)
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 09:03 AM   #3

Thanks. I was on hold with Wal-Fart and was just trying to get an answer quickly. I ended up having to hang-up anyway. Oh well. I'm calling again now to see what they can find!
Old 12-30-2005, 10:00 AM   #4
BC-

As my first post...I'd like to say.............

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION YOU NOOB!!

Ha, just messin with ya. I searched all around us and only found the 1:6 Jeeps. I didn't go as far as Manasas though. I think you guys should just give in and get the Jeep so we can go tear'n up stuff, and seeing as you're hard core Jeepers, it'd make sense to just get the Jeep. If you find a scorp later, get it..then you'll have two!! I knew you guys were gonna get one after I showed the vids/pics the other night! I'm tellin ya, this place is like crack...one click and your hooked!
BC- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 11:52 AM   #5
Powered by Awesome

OK... after searchin Scorpion Code, Heres all the info i could find, normally i would say dfind it yourself but, im really bored today.

We have finally determined that Wal-Mart has insisted on using the SAME UPC code for both the 1:6 Jeep and the 1:6 Scorpion.

W-M cannot tell them apart, and you cannot explicitely order a 1:6 Scorpion. The ONLY business in the US that has 1:6 Scorpions is W-M. (Target.com has the 1:18 only).

The good news is that they were shipped Jeeps first, then, weeks later, Scorpions. So, as we are seeing from the reports posted here, the Scorpions are beginning to trickle out of the warehouses as the Jeeps sell out.

And that explains why the Scorpions were on clearance occasionally, when the store was trying to move more Jeeps, and they wound up with Scorpions on the shelf instead.

Eventually, the ONLY 1:6 in the stores will be Scorpions. I suspect that W-M might re-order only when most of the Scorpions are gone, so if you want a Jeep, get it now! We would PREFER that you buy a Scorpion, though, because ScorpionCars.com licenses the Scorpion Brand!

That is the story. The UPC code for both is 021664 06161 9.

Remember, scattered in the Yellow standard Scorpions are a few RED ones that are limited edition with Certificates of Authentication. They are the same price, and you should look for them! They will be on the shelves at random.

1:6 Scorpion

Walmart

Item Number #06161

Proof of Purchase #21664 06161

Right off the box

Good Luck

The UPC is the same as the jeep.

Box Says " UPC 021664061619 item #06161 "

Receipt says " Rock Crawler 0021664061619 "

To get a 1:6 SCORPION, go to Wal-Mart and request item #725801. They will order it and get it in the store for you! They have TONS of them in their warehouses, but an inventory snafu prevented them from hitting the shelves until now.

item #06161

Receipt says

Rock Crawler 0021664061619

does this help?
TwistedXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:05 PM   #6

Angry

Well after much arguing , I finally got them to tell me that they do not have any in stock at ANY of the local stores (or so they say). They will notify my local store that I'm interested in the product and they will call in a few business days to say what they decided. UGH.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:57 PM   #7