Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Someone should make an online store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Smile Someone should make an online store

Lol... seriously....

Im sure they could bring in some money. I mean yea the items would cost $5-10 more than at wally world but atleast you could choose tires, battery, 1:18 jeep/scorpion, or 1:6 jeep scorpion. And in all colors too... Id do it if I had the money, sadly I dont.

Just a thought
MilesToEmpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

problem is, whats the chances of someone being able to go to their local Wally World and pick up enough of each item to open an online store? i mean, they would need to buy at least 15-20 of each item to start out....i cant even find one crawler, much less 15 or more

dunno though, maybe if someone had the money and had a conversation with the manager at their local walmart, they could get them to order as many as they wanted....who knows....
SlammedMini469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 05:50 AM   #3
Colt Python/SR9c

or maybe they could just call the company that makes them and go through them instead of wal-mart
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 08:12 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Guys,
Just a FYI, i have been trying to work through FunRise to work a deal to sell their products through an online store. I will keep you posted.
matt
ScaleHobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:21 PM   #5
RCC Addict

I believe if Funrise had delayed the selling of the Nylint for another year and use that time for more R&D, they would've come across the weaknesses of the nylint and improved them before release. This way, they weren't so backed up with returns, exchances, repairs, etc and could've produced alot more of these. If this had happened, i'm sure there would be some stores online as we speak. Just not enough toys being made and too much demand.
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 05:45 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

Guys,
Here is an update. Right now I am in the negotiation stage with FunRise to carry their products in an online enviroment. I am not sure if this would be through my site (www.scalehobbies.com) or if it would be a seperate site for the Nylint specifially. It looks like I will have to purchase alot of stock, so you guys better be ready to buy some stuff
Is there anything specifially you want me to sell, or just a variety of everything?
Thanks
Matt
ScaleHobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:18 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleHobbies
Guys,
Here is an update. Right now I am in the negotiation stage with FunRise to carry their products in an online enviroment. I am not sure if this would be through my site (www.scalehobbies.com) or if it would be a seperate site for the Nylint specifially. It looks like I will have to purchase alot of stock, so you guys better be ready to buy some stuff
Is there anything specifially you want me to sell, or just a variety of everything?
Thanks
Matt

See if you can get parts seperately like remotes, tires, bodies, axles, circuit boards, batteries, etc...if not, the entire chassis will give u good business too
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:36 AM   #8

Default nylint store stuff

just a thought... but I would buy a hard-top if someone made one. A steel roll-cage would be pretty sweet as well . . . I would build one if I had work space and some tools... and if I knew how to bend tubes well.
XJbv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:23 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

We need metal steering knuckle upgrades!
datz510 is offline   Reply With Quote