Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: 2 huge thanks to AXIAL and RC4WD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default 2 huge thanks to AXIAL and RC4WD

I had an issue with my Axial aluminum clockable c's not working with VP knuckles. I contacted Brandon that had a rep for axial contact me. I showed proof of purchase and pictures of my issues and they made everything right for me. I recieved new axle c's and new axle stubs. My VP knuckles now fit like they should Thanks AXIAL!!

I also had an issue with RC4WD 1.9 stamped steel beadlocks. The aluminum hubs on 8 were not machined right, now allowing me to run them on any of my axles. The drive pin slot was machined too deep. RC4WD sent me 8 replacement hubs and made things right! I want to mention that these were very early version wheels and just never ran them and ran othe wheels in the mean time, but I had a use for them and sent them an email with proof of purchase aswell and pictures of what I described. This issue is non existant now. Thanks RC4WD!!
lsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

It is always good to here of someone posting up positive news instead of ranting and raving about a problem.

Thanks for sharing and props to Axial and RC4WD for their customer support
70duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

X2!!! They are both great companies and its good to hear!
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70duncan View Post
It is always good to here of someone posting up positive news instead of ranting and raving about a problem.

Thanks for sharing and props to Axial and RC4WD for their customer support
I agree. Rarely will I ever bitch and moan just to do so. These are 2 companies that I will continue to support through our site vendors. RPP, CKRC, TCS, etc. We have a great group of sponsors/vendors.
lsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
RCC Addict

both companies have ALWAYS stepped up when i had an issue and resolved them immediatly they take grest care of their customers thats why they are two of the best
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Glad it worked out for you, I went ahead and sent you the extra set so you could fix both of them.

We try and do whatever we can to accommodate our customers, we do realize that you are the folks that got us where we are today. We thank you!!

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsone View Post
I had an issue with my Axial aluminum clockable c's not working with VP knuckles. I contacted Brandon that had a rep for axial contact me. I showed proof of purchase and pictures of my issues and they made everything right for me. I recieved new axle c's and new axle stubs. My VP knuckles now fit like they should Thanks AXIAL!!

I also had an issue with RC4WD 1.9 stamped steel beadlocks. The aluminum hubs on 8 were not machined right, now allowing me to run them on any of my axles. The drive pin slot was machined too deep. RC4WD sent me 8 replacement hubs and made things right! I want to mention that these were very early version wheels and just never ran them and ran othe wheels in the mean time, but I had a use for them and sent them an email with proof of purchase aswell and pictures of what I described. This issue is non existant now. Thanks RC4WD!!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote