Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: My new crawler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #1

Question My new crawler?

Ok, so things with the custom build went south and im still a beginner with crawling soo... I need to know what i should buy. I know i definately want an Axial. But idk which one i should buy. I see a lot of people getting SCX10 Honchos and chopping up the C-rail frames to soughter thier own cages and frames onto. Also i have put an Axial AX10 RTC back (as of today-- that means Lay Away). And i can change the vehichle out with another and not loose any money. Should i get a RTR Honcho and mod it as i learn or should i stick with the Ready To Crawl AX10? EXPERT ADVICE ONLY! Hopefully Bender will reply... BENDER! LMAO But any advice at this point is good advice. Thanks, 6.
xXsixstring713Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #2

Its personal preference really... do you want to make a scaler? Or a comp rig? Once you've decided that you can move on.
six6six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXsixstring713Xx View Post
Ok, so things with the custom build went south and im still a beginner with crawling soo... I need to know what i should buy. I know i definately want an Axial. But idk which one i should buy. I see a lot of people getting SCX10 Honchos and chopping up the C-rail frames to soughter thier own cages and frames onto. Also i have put an Axial AX10 RTC back (as of today-- that means Lay Away). And i can change the vehichle out with another and not loose any money. Should i get a RTR Honcho and mod it as i learn or should i stick with the Ready To Crawl AX10? EXPERT ADVICE ONLY! Hopefully Bender will reply... BENDER! LMAO But any advice at this point is good advice. Thanks, 6.
I would go with a honcho kit. They have better links than a rtr,and if you stay with rc you will want to up grade to the better hardware anyway. Good luck with what ever you buy
bassinguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ax10, axial, crawler, honcho