RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   General Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/)
-   -   nylint crawler (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/29141-nylint-crawler.html)

Crawler Noob 03-26-2006 07:49 PM

nylint crawler

okay, so are the nylint 1/18 any good? any mods that need to be done to get them to crawl? do they have good ground clearance? and do they run on rechargable batteries?

i need help !

Snow 03-26-2006 08:06 PM

before u get nailed for ot useing the search im letting u know now

u can find everyhting u need if u search the site before making any posts
about ?'s

ColquittCustom405 03-26-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow
before u get nailed for ot useing the search im letting u know now

u can find everyhting u need if u search the site before making any posts
about ?'s

Beefour u start tailing peepole how two surch, You should try using spell check.;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawler Noob
okay, so are the nylint 1/18 any good? any mods that need to be done to get them to crawl? do they have good ground clearance? and do they run on rechargable batteries?

i need help !

Are you serious?:shock: Before you buy, find someone who has one and see what it can do.Plastic gears,no servo,etc,etc..........not a good choice if you want it to last.:?

Snow 03-27-2006 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405
Beefour u start tailing peepole how two surch, You should try using spell check.;-)

Are you serious?:shock: Before you buy, find someone who has one and see what it can do.Plastic gears,no servo,etc,etc..........not a good choice if you want it to last.:?

so i see u needed to edit ur own post what u miss spell something dick
u the spelling police u know ur like other other dicks here only a few guys seem to be worth talking too and ur not one of them

Mudinyeri 03-27-2006 08:23 AM

The Nylint crawlers, both 1:6 and 1:18, are fine entry-level crawlers. Treat them with a little care and they'll last just fine. I've been running two 1:6's and one 1:18 for about six months with no problems.

I've grown very tired of the Nylint bashing. Nylints are a lot like wheeling a Jeep with a Dana 35 or a 'Yota with stock axles. You can take 'em off road as soon as you can find a trail. They're just fine for mild off roading and they're a lot less expensive and much easier than Pro Rock 60's or building Rockwells. Will they hang with a Pro Rocked/Rockwelled rig? No. Are they fine for a LOT of people? Yes.

Some people just have to bash other people's stuff to make themselves feel better, I guess. :roll:

Crawler Noob 03-31-2006 10:51 PM

thanks guys for the help. but i dont know if i am gonna get one since i got my savage :)