Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: New Project

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #1

Default New Project

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the RC crawler thing, I have been building the full size sit behind the wheel thing for years, but thought this would be a fun project for my son and I. I actually have quite a few RC vehicles ranging from the old Tamiya Grasshopper to the Tamiya Bruiser which is still in tact and in running condition. I also have an old Blazer chassis and drivetrain setup that I was going to use to build a crawler. Then I just scored a trade (for a sleeping bag) Clodbuster with an upgraded (best I can tell) New Era Rhino Crawler Chassis with the Clodbuster front and rear axles and swamper style tires. I would really like to a scale crawler of our shops Jeep XJ. The XJ bodies that I have found look like they will fit the wheel base of the old Blazer chassis, but the Clodbuster/Rhino chassis has a massive wheel base to deal with. Long story short any suggestions, input, ideas, or know how would be great. I really don't want to dig into the complete Bruiser setup but would happily get into the Blazer maybe there is a great combo of this new Clodbuster and the Blazer waiting to happen. Basically looking for help in getting into this scale crawler sport and having a great time building the truck. Thanks, Mike p.s. whats the best way to attach pictures so I can show you the frames that I have?
VMIOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links