Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: new addition to the scale scene

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #1

Default new addition to the scale scene

I have been into the crawler scene a little bit with my modified wheely king but I finally got the next vehicle on my list. I picked up an scx10 honcho from my friend for $100. It has MIP steel drive lines, Novak rockstar motor, proline hammer tires with internal weights and proline beadlock rims. It has also been converted to a 4-link suspension. It needs a spur gear and the skid plate bumper mount replaced. i am currently taking it apart and cleaning it and im noticing a few little things missing but i think it was still a good deal.

im open to any recomendations on upgrades. im thinking of getting a 4-door jeep wrangler body or possibly a cherokee or ford bronco body. i would post a pic but i dont believe i have permission to yet
s7jstep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
20K Club

Default Re: new addition to the scale scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7jstep1 View Post
I have been into the crawler scene a little bit with my modified wheely king but I finally got the next vehicle on my list. I picked up an scx10 honcho from my friend for $100. It has MIP steel drive lines, Novak rockstar motor, proline hammer tires with internal weights and proline beadlock rims. It has also been converted to a 4-link suspension. It needs a spur gear and the skid plate bumper mount replaced. i am currently taking it apart and cleaning it and im noticing a few little things missing but i think it was still a good deal.

im open to any recomendations on upgrades. im thinking of getting a 4-door jeep wrangler body or possibly a cherokee or ford bronco body. i would post a pic but i dont believe i have permission to yet
Go read the SCX10 section.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote

new addition to the scale scene - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scale scene in the Philippines Maddafunker Videos! 32 09-21-2011 04:15 AM
Crawlerado 1/6th Scale Series addition TwistedXT Colorado 5 04-11-2008 12:47 PM
Rock's Entry into the 1.9 scale scene RockMonster 1.9 Scale Rigs 2 04-10-2008 11:42 AM