RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   General Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/)
-   -   What rig do you enjoy the most? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/396930-what-rig-do-you-enjoy-most.html)

rockhound 08-08-2012 03:30 PM

What rig do you enjoy the most?

Curious with the huge number of members on this forum, what rig(s) tend to be your favorite to take out and enjoy? I don't have a rig yet, but sure like watching videos of the TrailFinder, Wraith, and CC01s (all for different reasons). So what rig to you favor?

motakitty 08-08-2012 03:33 PM

I have a hpi sprint 2 drifter, a 1/10 traxxas erevo, and axial xr10 and my favorite is the xr10. It suits my personality

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

C*H*U*D 08-08-2012 03:38 PM

Re: What rig do you enjoy the most?

Honestly it's which ever one I happen to have in my hand at the time. I really do enjoy them all, because they are so different from each other, and that's what I like the most.

greenjk 08-08-2012 03:45 PM

I've only got 2 a scx10 JK and a 1/6th willy's and the willy's is my favorite , I just wish there where more of them over here.

Postclanker 08-08-2012 03:47 PM

I agree with CHUD...it never fails to impress me that the rig I crawled with any particular day just became my favorite...I love them all

"thumbsup""thumbsup" Happy crawling

Frikenwoodro 08-08-2012 03:56 PM

Like chud and postclanker I enjoy what I am using at that time. LCC LNC MRC all give me that warm fuzzy feeling as each one is different in there own way. I do want a scale truck tho.

IWantATurbo 08-08-2012 04:51 PM

my fav is my rs10 xr10 hybrid have a rs and a xr but most fun with the hybrid!!

Old Sloppy 08-08-2012 05:03 PM

I enjoy my " 1/5 scale super class Killer Krawler" this is the only crawler I own however.
It can perform things that I have never seen smaller crawlers perform.
In fact I believe smaller crawlers can't, due to the open backed stairs.(this causes the tires to get stuck)
Killer Krawler Climbing Stairs - YouTube

Harry
from Atlanta

theloudone 08-08-2012 05:04 PM

i love my slash 4x4 but im getting more and more interested in my crawler each day

Dostradamas 08-08-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Sloppy (Post 3861287)
I enjoy my " 1/5 scale super class Killer Krawler" this is the only crawler I own however.
It can perform things that I have never seen smaller crawlers perform.
In fact I believe smaller crawlers can't, due to the open backed stairs.(this causes the tires to get stuck)
Killer Krawler Climbing Stairs - YouTube

Harry
from Atlanta

Can't?
I believe a challenge has been issued....
;-)

Harley 08-08-2012 05:36 PM

I own all types but my Wraith has been my favorite since I got it. It's best when you get 5+ of them out together. Much more fun then getting 5 comp rigs out I feel.

chicklet 08-08-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley (Post 3861354)
I own all types but my Wraith has been my favorite since I got it. It's best when you get 5+ of them out together. Much more fun then getting 5 comp rigs out I feel.

x2 "thumbsup"

taco08jk 08-08-2012 05:46 PM

I dont think I can name just one either, I like'em all. If I had to name one it would be the wraith, It fits my personality the best I guess.

Old Sloppy 08-08-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dostradamas (Post 3861293)
Can't?
I believe a challenge has been issued....
;-)

YES......Please post video's to proove how a smaller tire rides under the stairs.

Thanks,
Harry
from Atlanta

Armistice 08-08-2012 07:17 PM

I don't have any crawlers besides my Honcho, but I have a Team Associated T2, and an HPI RS4 Rally. All 3 are fun to drive. However, I don't really have any local tracks, so I'm stuck on the street or a flat dirt field. At least I can go into the local mountains to the riverbed and crawl and find new lines, so I'd say that my Honcho, for now, is my fav C to drive

dezfan 08-08-2012 07:35 PM

Any of my 1.9 rigs, especially my TF2!

RootBreaker 08-08-2012 07:38 PM

well my ax10 scorpion still needs some parts but will be my universal crawler... so if i want to crawl it will be that... then im gonna build a foff... trying to get parts up now... it will be a dual purpose.. light, low and Faaaaast.. so foff or throw regular tires on it and drive trails...

then maybe a 6x6x6 for a hauler/kinda play around wheeler.. im seeing there is no 1 is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mammoth 08-08-2012 07:41 PM

Just have a look at my sig for my rides!!! Absolutely love my XR10"thumbsup" and still can't believe where I can drive that thing:shock: buttttt what always get me gitty with a smirk on my face every time I turn it on:ror:

My Wraith!!! It is just an unbelievably fun!!! Period!!!!! I have gotten more people to buy wraiths then I have xr's just because of how fun they are!!!"thumbsup"

ik632 08-08-2012 07:46 PM

I've got an XR10, AX10 (son's), 1/16 erevo (son's), 1/16 rally, and a Wraith. I find myself grabbing the Wraith when I don't know what we'll run into. I more or less only drive the XR10 when I'm at a comp or going to practice before a comp. The AX10 and MERV are driven by my son whenever we're playing in the yard.

I like the idea of having a pack of Wraiths running around together though. The most I've ever done was post comp messing around with one other Wraith.

Solitaire 08-08-2012 07:52 PM

Yep, another vote for the Wraith. I have an SCX10 that I use mostly for trailing and it does well at that, but the Wraith does everything. Bigger is better.