Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: 2013 Fight For Air Climb.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #1

Exclamation 2013 Fight For Air Climb.

Good morning everyone,I Just want to let you all know that,this is not my fight. I am supporting Bill Krueger. He is one of the Admin's on Clod Talk. Please help support a fellow hobby enthusiasts with his goal. Let's show him that the members of RCCrawler care about the kids!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Krueger
Not many people around here know a lot about me.....
http://www.facebook.com/FightForAirClimbMilwaukee
I am a proud and honored volunteer fire fighter for the small town of Adell Wisconsin. I hold no special position.... I am a grunt who is normally on our first truck out. I am the guy who straps up and is first in on any situation. I am proud of this. One thing in my life I am truly proud of!

Two years ago I participated in the 911 tenth anniversary stair climb in honor of the 343 fire fighters that lost their lives in New York. I climbed 110 stories in their memory along side my brothers.

Last year I got involved with the Fight For air climb that had us do 43 stories in full bunker gear and SCBA's (Air Packs). Our goal is to raise money for the important fight for children with asthma, teens who are pressured to start smoking, people with lung cancer and emphysema, and everyone who wants to breathe healthy air in our communities.

My goal is to surpass the amount I raised last year. I would like to raise $500 for this event on March 23rd 2013.

It is also my goal to beat my time of 28mins and 27 seconds (Yeah Im not in the best of shape! lol)

If any of you would like to chip in a little bit, I would so incredibly appreciate it... Any little bit would help go a long way to his great cause!
Visit : http://action.lung.org/site/TR/Climb...nal&fr_id=5990

On the right hand side of the page there is a "Support Bill!" link and a "Make a gift!" link. They both will bring you to a page where you can donate money.... Sorry, they do not take PayPal.... Over the next few months you will see the rest of my team listed there too.
FlashGordon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links