RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   General Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/)
-   -   RCC and RPP think it's time for a Christmas BONUS! giveaway (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-crawlers/418626-rcc-rpp-think-its-time-christmas-bonus-giveaway.html)

jason 12-19-2012 10:14 PM

RCC and RPP think it's time for a Christmas BONUS! giveaway

The new Axial SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is the hottest seller this Christmas season. Everyone is trying to get their hands on one, and they're selling out everywhere.

RPP Hobby was able to get their hands on some of the last ones from the first batch produced and we were able to work out a deal with them to get one to use as a Christmas Bonus for our 12 days of Christmas giveaway.

Of course Corey couldn't leave it alone, so it's been pimped out with some cool new stickers and a Gear Head RC Rubicon Roof Rack.

Post up 1 time in this thread telling us your favorite thing about Christmas. You must be a STAR HOLDING MEMBER to enter this giveaway. To get your star, go to the following link: HERE. Also be sure to like our FACEBOOK PAGE

If you want to guarantee that there's one of these Jeeps under your tree this year you are in luck because RPP does have a few left in stock RPP Hobby

This giveaway ends 12/25/12

Subytuner 12-19-2012 10:18 PM

Re: RCC and RPP think it's time for a Christmas BONUS! giveaway

Favorite thing is watching the expression on my sons face when he wakes up Christmas morning and sees the presents under the tree

Harley 12-19-2012 10:18 PM

"thumbsup" Great work RPP

sgtsteve 12-19-2012 10:20 PM

Im in...favorite thing about christmas, watching my son tear through presents like there's no tomorrow!

ZippoMan 12-19-2012 10:21 PM

I love having my family home!! If it is possible!! Wow this would be a treat to win!! I love it!!

slowride1 12-19-2012 10:21 PM

well number one never wins but here we go
my fav things about xmas is all the giving an the food an family.
my mom is geeting older now an i live 5 hours away form her an my sis is about 7 hours from me so xmas is one or two days a year that we are all togather

jeeper_05 12-19-2012 10:22 PM

Can't enter, but dang Corey! Nice giveaway!

But anywho, my favorite thing is watching the kiddos open gifts and seeing their joy!

blakeski 12-19-2012 10:23 PM

Favorite thing about the holidays is finally getting the family together and EATTIN all the food!!! I'm in
Thanks rcc and rpp!!!

Blakeski"thumbsup"

Krawler Konceptz 12-19-2012 10:23 PM

Seeing the excitement of the lights, tree and all the gifts Santa brought. The holidays are about Family "thumbsup"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Rob and Michelle

R2j 12-19-2012 10:24 PM

In!

Favorite thing is spending it with my family!!

warriorsimi 12-19-2012 10:24 PM

one of the best things about christmas is that if you order from rpp you will probably get it before christmas unlike other vendors ,you guys rock !!!!!!!!! best in the business.merry christmas."thumbsup""thumbsup"

fordsuperduty 12-19-2012 10:25 PM

Family tops the list I'm in

jlsandkes 12-19-2012 10:26 PM

The chance to win free stuff in this forum.......and watching my kids open their presents from Santa.....thanks for being a great vender "thumbsup"

lets go jeep 12-19-2012 10:27 PM

watching the kids on Christmas morning and Family . I'm in thanks for the chance

Propane 12-19-2012 10:27 PM

Watching my kids excitement of Santa leaving presents and being with Family!
Thanks for the chance!!

Modbug 12-19-2012 10:30 PM

It's because people are so giving on Christmas.:mrgreen:

heinie_21 12-19-2012 10:30 PM

drifting my subaru around in the snow :) and cuddling with my wife to watch our christmas eve movie in our christmas eve pajamas

pick #19 :)

Duuuuuuuude 12-19-2012 10:30 PM

My favorite thing about Christmas is the feeling I get from doing nice things for my family that I cannot generally do.

Awesome giveaway, I'm in. "thumbsup"

322 12-19-2012 10:32 PM

I love giving gifts, I dont really care about what I get or if I get anything but giving is the best part.

craddock35 12-19-2012 10:32 PM

Favorite thing would have to be the look on kids faces as they tear into the presents and especially when they get to the one they really want. Thanks for the chance hope I win this if not I will be ordering one as soon as I can get the money up.