Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Mad gear cliff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #1

Talking Mad gear cliff

just got my mad gear cliff in yesterday, two guys i work with have crawlers, ones the axial wraith with 27t motor rest is stock ,the other is a ax10 scorpion i believe with different esc and 35t motor, iv had the chance to drive both of them very nice handling rigs may i say, but the mad gear cliff, out of the box took the hard foam out and replaced it with memory foam bead lock rims are shit they cracked as soon as i started taking the wheels apart, it runs alittle over walking speed not as fast as i want it so defiantly going to replace soon but very torquie this motor will be saved,
Over all this rig has made me happy even though ive only taken it out once at a drainage ditch with some rock , you can see videos of the drainage ditch on youtube under NRH RC CRAWLERS, i havent added any videos of the mad cliff but i will be going to a few spots after work to video, videos on there are of the other 2 rigs, but for a $$168 shipped to my house in 5 days the mad gear cliff is a hell of a deal , any tips on upgrading parts and what not , leave some helpful hints... thanks
Gsxr04309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 06:00 AM   #2

Default Re: Mad gear cliff

The only problem I have with my Exceed Mad Torque is the lack of replacement parts, everything is always out of stock. Your Mad Gear Cliff doesnt have that problem yet, but it seems as the new stuff is release all support for the old (not so Old) is forgotten. But alittle creativity goes a long way! So enjoy.
brianj716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exceed mad gear cliff

Mad gear cliff - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my Exceed Mad-Gear Cliff 2.2 basher/eventual sportsman rig STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER General Crawlers 2 03-08-2013 10:39 PM
cliff climber gear pitch maxxman_121 Duratrax Cliff Climber 30 12-05-2009 04:22 PM