Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: axial coming out with a MOA comp crawler anytime soon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: axial coming out with a MOA comp crawler anytime soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Ya know what? I am done trying to defend a hobby that I enjoy to a group of people who are doing nothing but trying to bring it down. There are those of us who get enjoyment from driving RCs and even competing with them. I feel sorry for those of you who don't get the same enjoyment. Please stop trying to ruin the fun for the rest of us.
So well put....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
MANY people (myself included) have suggested to the "powers that be" that competition sponsors need to get more from their donation......exposure is what they need to be getting. I have yet to see that happen.
What do you think is the best way todo this?
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigels_world View Post
You act like dlux and RC4WD don't exist.
YES! Because i can't buy dlux and RC4WD stuff at hobby stores all around the world.

And i don't need dlux' parts without having a set of brand new axles, or better: having a new kit to have fun with.
XbanditoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #103
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XbanditoX View Post
YES! Because i can't buy dlux and RC4WD stuff at hobby stores all around the world.
RC4WD is sold in hobby shops around the world. If they aren't sold at your local hobby shop you should ask the owner of the store to carry them. It helps you and it helps the hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XbanditoX View Post
And i don't need dlux' parts without having a set of brand new axles, or better: having a new kit to have fun with.
I'm not sure I understand where you are going with this. Brand new axles are what I'm talking about.
Calderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #104

it sadly only helps RC4WD, because the hobby store has to pay import, taxes, customs duties and has to give warranty for 2 years, has to pay for the administration, disposal fees for imported goods, has to take care of CE-compareness etc - and this all has to be paid by the customers, because mother theresa has no rc-hobby-store. This all makes a pair of Bully Axles twice the price you pay for, not ONE german customer would sped that money. Ask Julian of RC-WELT, the customers ask him for rebate, and this even though he does not calculate like a true rc-hobby-store with personel-costs etc.. If he would - he can close his doors.

It's complete different to distro-goods like Hobbico, Horizon, Tamiya etc.. They are carried around the world in big amounts and will come USD=EUR.

P.S.: i know what i'm talkin bout, you find me at ttm-funktionsmodellbau.de We are going to make more Crawl/Scale stuff to expand our portfolio (specialized in RC Heavy Machinery, Excavators, Loaders, Trucks, and also all other RC hobbies) - but you need Kits, thats what everybody is asking for. Reasons i've shown - it's the wish for interesting Kits as the basic of a modified or of course stock driven Crawler and typical 1/10 Kit prices. A RC4WD Bully MOA for 299 Bucks in US has to be sold worst case at around 349EUR (around 465USD) in Europe. Everything more than 300EUR is risky. 90% of the customers are NOT comp drivers.

It's not that easy, sorry. I wish it was...

Last edited by XbanditoX; 06-18-2013 at 06:55 AM.
XbanditoX is offline   Reply With Quote

axial coming out with a MOA comp crawler anytime soon? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bully moa comp crawler mesooners RC4WD Bully 6 04-05-2012 04:36 PM
Is an RTR version Comp Crawler coming? tfrahm Team Losi Comp Crawler 0 07-27-2009 02:18 PM