Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: ive been away for a little over a year

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default ive been away for a little over a year

like the title says ive been away from the crawling thing for a little over a year and my finger on the pulse of whats new and whats discontinued has been absent as well so I figure I would ask the ones that have not had a long absence from crawling. first off....proline scale interiors and floor pans....they say out of stock at proline but I cant find them so does that mean they will become available again in the future or are they to lazy to say discontinued and remove it from their site? i liked their 1970 ford f100 body as well that survived my sell out of all my crawler stuff and wanted to get another one. it seems so many popular items from a year ago i cant get anymore...the jeep commanche body 3333-00 is another thing i want to get again but $100+ on ebay isn't practical for something i wanna scratch. does anyone have their finger on prolines pulse to maybe clue me and anyone else in on whats coming back and whats leaving?
DroopysGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

ive been away for a little over a year - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need help guys ive ive chopped everything up blade smc 5.5 build tpurdin Micro Scale Rigs 12 11-09-2012 12:32 PM
this is what ive got so far TeamDeweyRacing Newbie General 9 12-22-2006 06:32 PM
so this is what ive gotten so far cartronicshn Tamiya Clod Buster 74 07-22-2006 10:34 AM