Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Wiring issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #1

Default Wiring issues

Ok, so i am making my nylint a stick. I am having problems wiring the front axle to the wires coming off the circuit board...i have all the wires connected but there are 3 little black wires that are all the same looking...i dont know which wires to connect to wich ones....i also have hobby grade electronics i just dont know if you can wire up 2 motors to my esc....it is a novak duster 2 or novak duster sport.....i also have a reciever and plenty of cervo's...if some one could give me 2 direction on what wires go to which or if i can hook up the motors to my esc...thanks...

-Phil
The Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #2

ok never mind...i am just going to do a hobby grade convertion...i got the reviever, esc, and servo....but i got the novak duster 2 esc and i got one axle wired up to it and it works...i am just wondering how to set up the front axles to it...do i just splice the wires and add them in?.....any help would be nice...thanks

-Phil
Old 10-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #3

if you open up the axles you can see where the wires lead to just by taking the base off each. the wires are twised around each other so tug lightly and you see who goes with who. the wiring is the same on the circuit board so its just a matter of patience. if you can find a harbar freight you can get a heat shrink gun for around 10.00$ and some 4 or 5 inch heat shrink and protect your circuit board which is a good idear before you solder.

as for goin the other route, how are you putting servos on the nylint axles or am i reading you wrong?
ebonysglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:52 PM   #4

i am gonna make a mounting plate for the steering servo, i get a 25% discount at my LHS so getting parts isnt a hastle.....ill figure something out...
Old 10-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #5

cool thats the issue i ran into when i thought about putting a speed control and a reciever in one. the wiring figured out? we did one that had two recievers in it only the rear axle was spiced into the front circuit and the rear steering was tied to the second reciever. that was not cool. the recievers had a slight delay between them so the steering wasn t exactly sinked together. so it drove like it was drunk, the front would turn and then the rear would turn. we ended up just wiring it into one reciever.
ebonysglass is offline   Reply With Quote