Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: RcBros Work Station Revamped Cow Style!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
RcBros Hobbies

Default RcBros Work Station Revamped Cow Style!

For those that don't know me, I'm alittle ADD when it comes to my work station being organized. Because the same table I wrench on is also the same table I package on, its important for me to have a clean large work space.

My old bench setup consisted of a single cow mat in the center, two small mats on the sides, and clutter everywhere else

Talking with Heath about getting some new mats, it was brought to my attention they can no make custom length mats. For what you get, the price really isn't to bad. At $2.50 an inch I now have an entire work space that's magnetized, easy to clean and makes my pictures pop. For those wondering, they can also do custom vinyl tops for you too.

Step one, remove all my clutter. Step two, mount the Ipad to the Wall for Movies

Then lay the new killer mat down At 6 foot long, I have tons of space now!!

Now you'll see my mat is there flat mat version. To me this makes cleaning a breeze! CowRC has these killer small raised mats for holding hardware and misc pieces while working, plus you can move them!

Now I can do almost anything I need to do on this one mat. This picture below is taken with no custom settings on my camera. The white backgrounds on these mats create more light in my room overall due to the relfection and make pictures really stand out.

Now that my bench top looks amazing, I'm working on the rest. Stay tuned as I update more with my overall work room! For those looking for a new and cleaner look, contact CowRC today. Having the ability to make custom lengths, the possibilities are endless!
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Looks awesome! And I love the ipad on the wall... Otterbox? I was gonna do the same with my otter box "clip that came with the case since I never use it much, but then found a wall mount for it!
Whole setup looks great!
1r3land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
RcBros Hobbies

Default Re: RcBros Work Station Revamped Cow Style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1r3land View Post
Looks awesome! And I love the ipad on the wall... Otterbox? I was gonna do the same with my otter box "clip that came with the case since I never use it much, but then found a wall mount for it!
Whole setup looks great!
Yes sir, a discounted otterbox from best buy haha. I had some clips on the wall from an old tool bag that use to hang there. The Ipad surprisingly hangs on the same hooks.
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Wow! It's as if no one has ever worked at that bench. Be sure to post in a couple of months so we know your keeping it that way.
Nice job from the folks at Cow.
drywallguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Really love the look of the vinyl we put together for you sir... Just sets it of RCBros Style! Kevin Crandall of Vinyl7 did a great design job =)

Use her well! Thanks for your business and support!

Heath
The Cow is offline   Reply With Quote

RcBros Work Station Revamped Cow Style! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi Micro Crawler Cow Style! - Presented by CowRC! SwedishRC Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 4 06-14-2012 01:27 AM
dremel work station jokers_toys Tools, and Procedures 16 11-10-2011 04:04 PM
Team Cow Socal Video! Get the Cow story and Cow HD heli R/C action all in one! The Cow Non Crawler RC's 6 02-26-2011 11:41 AM
Some paint work for The Cow Rockthrasher Paint and Body 21 02-14-2011 07:33 AM