Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: the anti-gripe. thanks rpphobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default the anti-gripe. thanks rpphobby

i wanna complain about the fact that i am used to getting shafted by companies all the time and now rpp hobby went and screwed that all up. i ordered a set of wheels that i wanted, to find them in stock, then on sale, then they have a coupon code right there on the website.... to add insult to injury my order over 25.00 quallified for free shipping, and not that take 3 weeks on a slow boat from china kinda shipping, but 2 day air.

no really i want to thank rpp for good service, its rare these days to get a deal and good service in the same transaction. just saying... we all are quick to bitch about the bad, but i wanna go the other way and shine a light at the good this time-

but, now when it takes hobbyking a month to get me something from washington its just going to remind me that there is good service out there and piss me off even more... haha
stevem50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: the anti-gripe. thanks rpphobby

you must have ordered during free shipping weekend for anything over $25. Rpp has always treated me well and have my buisiness when I need to order things
ochevys54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I ordered from them too. My package was supposed to arrive today but the post office sent it to Pollock Pines instead of Roseville, go figure. I know Pollock Pines is spelled just like Roseville and the zip codes are real close too. RPP should give them some training.
raceeng18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I give a thumbs up to RPP!! Their service is great and shipping is fast. However, I could only wish they, as well as everyone else who caters to this part of the rc hobby, would follow the ways of the large scale parts retailers. When I built my hpi baja sc, the businesses I bought from offered free shipping over $100 and a 5% off coupon code that was honored after you reached $100. Granted, I certainly don't have $3600 in my wraith, but I just bought a scx10 jeep rubicon kit and after that i'm gonna build an scx10 foff, so 5% off plus free shipping over $100 would be nice.
Johnnysplits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Hell they got my parts to me in about 1 week, and I live just below Alaska in the never regions of BC Can. and then they send me an e-mail to see how they could do any better, good company, they get my repeat business.
Fiftygrit is offline   Reply With Quote

the anti-gripe. thanks rpphobby - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 racing winch question and gripe Bukwylde General Scale Talk 6 10-23-2011 10:45 PM
Morning Gripe RANOVRU Chit Chat 12 10-14-2010 12:42 AM
KYOSHO (gripe) Bart bender Kyosho Crawlers 18 05-14-2008 07:17 PM