Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 09:33 AM   #1
SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS

Default The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!!

It is time for the 5th season of "The Next Team Driver" giveaway & contest and we are celebrating by marking down our awesome FI Lunchbox Spools to $6.99.
You cannot lock your Yeti, Bomber, SCX10 or Wraith with hardened steel for less!

As in previous seasons, the basic idea is that this is a giveaway contest open to EVERYONE, where ANYONE can become one of our team drivers!
We get a lot of people asking us about sponsorship and have decided on this contest instead of just selecting people. It’s fun, informative and we always give away stuff during each week to people NOT in the contest!

You can check out the last week of the 4th season here:
TNTD4 - Week 5

Or you can catch the entire 4th season on our forum:
The Next Team Driver - 4

The winner will be a full member of our team and will receive all the discounts and benefits that all our team drivers get!

This giveaway is open to seasoned veterans and new guys alike. If you've ever been interested in becoming a team driver, getting great product discounts and passing on your wisdom ... this is your chance!

Each application will be reviewed by our team and a handful will be selected as "The Next Team Driver" finalists.

Finalists will be put through a series of basic "team driver" challenges. Take a picture of this, shoot a video of that, review this product, etc, etc. You can check out last year’s contests to get an idea of what you will be doing as a contestant.

We will bring you the results and best of all, the RC Crawling community will be able to vote on who they want to see win.

So get those applications filled in and get ready for a fun time!

DOC - Click here
DOCX - Click here
XPS - Click here
RTF - Click here
PDF - Click here

Questions? Post up in here and we'll do our best to get things answered for you.
Locked Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2016, 12:23 PM   #2

Default Re: The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!!

Very cool!
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:35 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!!

sweet!!!
viper6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I think my sponsorship should be honorary. I buy so much LURC goodness the team should send me an invite.
Bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
RCC Addict

One of these days...
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I can't wait to see what they have in store this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
snapon boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I threw my hat into the ring.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Next Team Driver Contest 5 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale ... $6.99!!! Locked Up Locked Up RC 11 04-11-2017 11:46 AM
The Next Team Driver Contest 4 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale!!! Locked Up Locked Up RC 38 04-15-2016 02:39 PM
The Next Team Driver Contest 4 - Sign up now! - and FI Spool Sale!!! Locked Up General Crawlers 16 09-22-2015 07:36 PM