Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: HB 1801 - CONQUEROR Rock Crawler - 1/18 - UnBoxing + Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2016, 07:24 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Thumbs up HB 1801 - CONQUEROR Rock Crawler - 1/18 - UnBoxing + Review

Hello friends, I have prepared this thread to talk a little about my first Crawler.
After ordering with free shipping, and wait patiently around 15 days, finally arrived!

i,m glad to present you to the "little one" of the family. From the manufacturer HB, I have this model P1801 some
people call it "Conqueror", there are several manufacturers wich has the same or very similar models. JJRC with
its model JJRC Q21 RC Car Rock Crawler ,
*WLtoys with your model WLtoys 18428 - B , these I have not tried, but since they
are similars if not just the same car with diferent controller.. to my understanding they're just as good as this.

The small crawler, has a scale of 1/18 (1:1 and has a total OFF-Road perosonality. With its 4-wheel drive with an
engine by axle, this P1801 is capable of climbing by unimaginable places.
It is made in resistant ABS and with a racing crowler look, full of details.

The car is RTR, also come with the batteries for the transmitter (a nice detail), you can start playing with it just out
of the box!
Even the battery is charged! .. the truth, this little one, has not ceased to amaze me from the first moment that I had
it in the hands.

UNBOXING VIDEO

Thanks to its independent differentials, has a pair of traction much higher than other RC cars, this takes away speed
but it gives you an extra power, perfect when facing the higher obstacles and climbing above them with ease.

It has a servomotor for the direction that is mode "all or nothing", like the gas, being perhaps this its greater defect
i found on it .. But we must remember that it is a car that costs € 20, we can not ask for much more for that price.

It is equipped with independent suspension on the chassis, giving a great travel range of the same and working together with
the car's engines to get out of any situation where it can be found.

The car has such nice details as, Seats, steering wheel, spare wheel etc.

The battery that works is 4.8V and gives you between 15 and 20 minutes of fun, taking to fully charge about 2 hours.
I bought also 2 extra batteries for it (for € 2 each) so they are cheap.
With the three batteries, I can go for one hour doing Crawling without stopping .. a joy ..

The command, although simple is nice, I repeat that its controls are a (all or nothing) for both the movement and
the direction. It works with 3 AA batteries (included), the consumption of the transmitter is minimum. I have calculated
that it has a range of about 50 meters . Distance more than enough by the size of this small P1801 Crawler. It works at
2.4GHz, 2Ch so it's perfect for running more cars at the same time without interference.

In short, I see it a very versatile car, both for a small child, for its easy handling, low speed size and weight, and also
*I see it a great car, for those who would like to tune up a crawler a little more serious but do not want to spend the 100€
they usually cost.

It is clear, this truck will always be a "toy" but if you are a little handy, it will not cost much to modify and improve it.

I'm thinking of updating it with an ESC and a digital servo of the directon it brings, for what it is, it's not going bad either, but I can not control The throthle is what most bother me when it comes to going to the field. Even so, the fun is assured.

Pros:
its price! About 20 €
Shock Resistance
Several manufacturers make similar models (easily interchangeable parts)

Cons:
Address and gas all or nothing

Links of interest

You can see more technical features here:
Direct link to HB P1801 http://www.gearbest.com/rc-/pp..
Direct link to extra battery http://www.gearbest.com/rc-/pp..
Use these codes to have more decuentro: RC15OFF , RC18OFF , RCOF

Friends, this car goes all over the place! And proof of it, I leave these little videos that I mounted having a good time with him.

HB P1801 Rock Through Crawler First Run - 1 # Adventure 1/18 4WD @ The Road

HB 1801 - CONQUEROR 4x4 Rock Crawler # 2 Adventure 1/18 @ Cas berris Torrent

All the other videos here:
SongoLand YouTube

I'll hang around here the things I'm doing to the little one.

a greeting!
_sOnGoKu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2017, 05:36 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: HB 1801 - CONQUEROR Rock Crawler - 1/18 - UnBoxing + Review

i made some iprovements in this little crawler HB 1801

New ESC and servo direction (proportional) and new Reciver.. works just awesome.

a gretting
Old 01-28-2017, 07:30 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Good stuff !

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:55 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Helow friends, i have done some new video os this great HB 1801 crawler.

In this one i have design a new support for the servo direction (DIY) with my 3d printer.

In this one i have make a nice Outdoor test for this little.

Hope you enjoy it

a gretting
Old 02-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

I don't mean to sound rude. But if this is your first crawler how can you really provide a credible review?
GTSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:22 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
I don't mean to sound rude. But if this is your first crawler how can you really provide a credible review?
helow my friend, English is not my language and some times I find hard to To differentiate jokes from contempt. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

are you trying to tell me something like because I'm new to crawling I can not do a credible review?? Or maybe is something like becouse for being new to the hobby and have fun with a non 300€ truck my opinion is not valid? please enlighten me master ,, I would really appreciate it
Old 02-27-2017, 05:09 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:13 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sOnGoKu_ View Post
helow my friend, English is not my language and some times I find hard to To differentiate jokes from contempt. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

are you trying to tell me something like because I'm new to crawling I can not do a credible review?? Or maybe is something like becouse for being new to the hobby and have fun with a non 300€ truck my opinion is not valid? please enlighten me master ,, I would really appreciate it
All opinions are valid (I guess). But I can assure you the weight of one from someone who is new to crawling is not going to be much.
GTSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:31 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
All opinions are valid (I guess). But I can assure you the weight of one from someone who is new to crawling is not going to be much.
Ah !! That was not a joke good one.

Then , taking advantage of your extensive experience in this field, how long do you think one "noob" person should spend/play with a 22€ truck since he would be qualified to do a credible review? out of curiosity more than anything ..
a greeting
Old 02-27-2017, 05:44 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

I think what everybody is wondering is are you just having fun with toy trucks and showing your stuff or are you connected to the company selling/manufacturing these RC trucks? If you're just having fun, great! I got hooked on crawlers playing with a buddy's Nylint 1/18 scale Jeep in the yard. They also sold 1/6 scale, both sizes came in Jeep and Scorpion style bodies.

1:18 Nylint Rockcrawler Photo Gallery

Edit: I see Wallyworld will sell the same crawler you have and ship it to your house. They'll also sell and drop ship almost anything including Axial SCX10, etc. lol. Looks to me like you're having fun seeing what you can do with a 20 Euro toy crawler and this hobby is all about having fun with what ever RC crawler you like.

Last edited by Natedog; 02-27-2017 at 05:57 PM.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #11
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
I think what everybody is wondering is are you just having fun with toy trucks and showing your stuff or are you connected to the company selling/manufacturing these RC trucks? If you're just having fun, great! I got hooked on crawlers playing with a buddy's Nylint 1/18 scale Jeep in the yard. They also sold 1/6 scale, both sizes came in Jeep and Scorpion style bodies.

1:18 Nylint Rockcrawler Photo Gallery

Edit: I see Wallyworld will sell the same crawler you have and ship it to your house. They'll also sell and drop ship almost anything including Axial SCX10, etc. lol. Looks to me like you're having fun seeing what you can do with a 20 Euro toy crawler and this hobby is all about having fun with what ever RC crawler you like.
Hi Natedog, Thanks for your comment friend.
I think you are very right, it is something that is obvious, but if they really doubt it, with a simple question I would have answered.

Regardless of whether you are just a hobbyist , a manufacturer, a reviewer or any think else you like to be, first of all that, you are a "person" and deserve exactly the same respect and education as any other one. one time that said , asking myself "what must go through their heads" to come to have reasonings so "discriminatory" towards other people who like the same hobby as them, I first thought that may be was envy, but envy of a car for 22 €? ,, I do not think .. it should be something more painful and profound.. Maybe somebody did that to him when he started, and that's why now he believes above of any "noob" around .. who knows.. really, the closest I've ever been to kentuky has been, the fried chicken and the Pizahut xDD,, maybe there, the things are very different in the crawling hobby of how they are in my area.. is fine, im a easy person.. i just respect his opinion.

Talking about other things,, I've been looking at those Jeep that you tell me, looks very good and fun, I also have a small Jeep 1:18 with Kulak chassis, with which I have a lot of fun too. I'm thinking of geting a crawler more big 1:12 probably (toy grade) and mod it , but first I have other RC projects that I want to finish.

Today I received a good beast, ZD Racing 08425, my first brussles buggy , I hope I can do a Review soon (without offending anyone xD) ,, looks very good one , and will have me bussy for some time ,i hope. Also I'm with one nice project building a DJI inspire (Home Made) with gps, follow me and many cool options.
All this thinkgs has already fused the entire budget for "toys" i have for this month .. but hey! I'm not in a hurry .. is just ametter time.

Regarding the store that you share "wallyworld" , it has many good models, prices are little more expensive than in gearbest, but quite decent. Maybe for a resident in the US, will be better to buy there directly, but for me it would be more expensive, since it is not a free shipment and I would also have to pay customs duties. I do not know how they do the Chinese, but at least here in Spain , If you choose slow shipping (15 days) you do not pay anything else. Very good deal!

i send you a greeting from my side

Tags
crawler, hb p1801, rc adventure

HB 1801 - CONQUEROR Rock Crawler - 1/18 - UnBoxing + Review - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feilun FT011 Speed Boat - Unboxing + Review + 3D improvements + Tutorials _sOnGoKu_ Non Crawler RC's 9 04-07-2017 04:45 AM
Subotech BG 1513 - Dersert Buggy 4WD - 1:12 UnBoxing + Review + 3D imprvements _sOnGoKu_ Non Crawler RC's 7 11-15-2016 03:27 PM
Buggy Dersert - i love it! - 1/10 4WD +Marauder FS 53910 + Unboxing - Review+First _sOnGoKu_ Non Crawler RC's 0 10-29-2016 12:07 PM
Axial Grave Digger Review & Unboxing driftomaniacs Scale Videos! 0 08-10-2016 05:22 AM
Axial Wraith Unboxing Video & Review RCSPARKS Videos! 33 06-06-2011 05:38 PM