Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Crawler WLToys No.24438 4WD - 1/24 [no.24438]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2016, 05:26 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Thumbs up Crawler WLToys No.24438 4WD - 1/24 [no.24438]

Hello friends, I open this thread to talk and introduce you to the last 4WD that has joined the family. Some time ago I started to climb
My first rocks with the Hb1808, a crawler that only cost me 20€, has made me spend a lot of time, encouraged by the good taste
Of mouth, I have launched go a step beyond.
The candidate has been this model of WLToys No.24438 (or 2443, a very fresh model and clearly looking more pro than hb.
The price a little more than double, 47e, but is that this small is made of the same shape than his bigger brothers.

A very fun model for both indoors and outdoors. Being a "toy" with reduced speed, in addition to serving
For those who have a more technical driving, it is also perfect for our children to start in the RC world, without fear
That they break anything or they can hurt themselves.

Unboxing video

Package Contents:
1 x RC Car
1 x Transmitter
1 x English Manual
1 x USB Cable

Designed on a 1/24 scale to its big brothers, with chassis and metal parts, straps, shafts, connections and labels on all sides.

Main features
This WLToys No.24438 can be completely desasambled, comes with a book of instructions and maintenance where you have detailed all parts
of the car. Just like the pieces and their references. It comes standard with front power steering, but the car is prepared for
To be able to update without having to change electronic, until the control command comes prepared for when dedicated to take the step.
With extra knowb to regulate the steering of the rear axle (* when the servo is installed and a rear axle with doreccion) and a button to select between the different modes
of conduction. Super interesting!.

It has independent suspension in each axis and thanks to its design, it adapts very well to all kinds of surfaces. To improve even
More performance when overcoming obstacles, you can add a second servo in the trarseo axis. (This would be mounted on the axle which also has to be modified)

The station:
The station that brings the car is complete, looks good and pleasant to the touch. It is in line with the quality of finishes
of the car. Uses 4 AA batteries, and gives a Rando of about 60 meters (more than enough) if we think it is a car to use a relatively short distance.
It already incorporates extra knobs, to control the turning radius of both the front axle and the rear (if a servo is mounted) as well as a
Moton to select between different driving modes.
It has 4 channels and works on the frequency of 2.4GHz Wireless, which is perfect to be among other rc without problems
Of interferences.

The battery:
Fit a battery of 150mAh 4.8V 2S NiMh, which gives a playing time of about 10 or 12 minutes. They are easy to find,
In addition to have more fun. It is always advisable to have more than one. And follow the instructions of the manufacter , so that we
Last as long as possible.

Body:
The top of the car can be easily dismantled by removing 4 pins, which is great when it comes to building our
Own models easily.

Transmission:
The car has a central engine that forces both axle separately, as in real cars, All parts
Are in sight and it is easy to identify a problem when it happens.

Personal opinion:
I'm super happy with this little one. It's the first 1:24 that comes to my hands, but it's already one of my favorites, fun on days
Bad for winter, being ideal for indoor play, and at the same time perfectly possible to use it in terms of off road. A fun little jugetito
for the price.
This car can be improved a lot! , Being that more a detail in its favor that a paste, since like basic chassis to begin in
This scale, I think is quite interesting for the price it has. You can also easily upgrade with other car parts
Of the same style, being able to leave it to your taste completely. I have, however, already thought some ideas to impress on my
3D printing, another thing is that the time allows me to devote the necessary hours. But, well, if I do any better in the end,
I will share this thread with all of you.

Pros
Low price
Ease of Modification
Quality of components
Cool look!
Agile and precise

cons
Battery Play Time

Purchase and related links:
WLToys N0.24438 link WLtoys No.24438 4WD RC Racing Truck-52.57 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
Extra battery RC Car and Truck Accessories - Best RC Car and Truck Accessories Online Shopping | GearBest.com
Improvements to 3D printing: About _sOnGoKu_ - Thingiverse
My other RC: http://bit.ly/SongoLand

Technical specifications:
Brand: WLtoys
Type: RC Cars
Proportion: 1:24
Drive Type: 4 WD
Material: ABS,PA
Primary Technical Info
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: 4-Channels
Detailed Control Distance: 60m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA (not included)
Car Power: 150mAh 4.8V 2S NiMh
Racing Time: 12~13mins
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.191 kg
Package weight: 0.926 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.60 x 9.90 x 9.10 cm / 6.54 x 3.9 x 3.58 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 31.00 x 18.00 x 21.50 cm / 12.2 x 7.09 x 8.46 inches
_sOnGoKu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
crawler, no.24438 4wd, wltoys

Crawler WLToys No.24438 4WD - 1/24 [no.24438] - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My upgraded Clone Hammers (WlToys K949) luminova11 Vaterra Twin Hammers 41 06-06-2017 01:24 AM
Twin Hammers Clone - WLtoys k949 - cheap build project danvincent999 Vaterra Twin Hammers 6 03-28-2017 02:49 AM
WLToys 18248 1:18 Crawler Deezil Videos! 0 12-19-2016 09:43 AM
not really a crawler but still 4wd HotRodCJ General Crawlers 19 02-12-2006 07:44 PM