Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: What chassis do I have?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default What chassis do I have?

I recently bought a scale China JK project from another member, but he didn't know what chassis it was, so now I'm trying to find out what I have... It's all metal has a unique cantilever suspension system with dual shocks per wheel, knock off Yota2 axles and I assume a knock off Hammer t-case. It's got a front mounted trans and battery tray... looks like it might work okay. It fits the China 2 door JK body like a glove so I'm sure it was likely designed for them... Anywho heres a bunch of pics. I have done a fair amount of web surfing looking for it but came up empty. Any info is greatly appreciated
Attached Images

1tonblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2017, 11:51 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: What chassis do I have?

Googled it real quick and found that its made by a company called Amewi...Not sure where they are from. Oversea's of course. Found an old thread on it on some other site: https://www.rockcrawler.de/index.php...-ARTR-Crawler/

Not alot of info, but it gives ya an idea at least.
Perkul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Thank you. I searched for quite a while before I dared asked on here. I figured it was an overseas item. I appreciate your help.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:19 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Amewi is a german trader/vendor for rc's webpage AMEWI Messe Nürnberg 2017 but no infos right now, cause they are building a new webpage. (happend unfortunally ) Most models are just rebranded to amewi. so i think u can find some china and other rebrand companies with the same chassis.
magic_yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tonblazer View Post
Thank you. I searched for quite a while before I dared asked on here. I figured it was an overseas item. I appreciate your help.
I know it wasn't much help lol. I was curious as well, thats a funky suspension setup and wanted to know who made it.
Perkul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:30 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkul8r View Post
I know it wasn't much help lol. I was curious as well, thats a funky suspension setup and wanted to know who made it.
Oh that was great help, you found more info than I did. It has a unique suspension for sure, which is part of the reason I bought it. It sits so high though not sure what I'll do with it just yet.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:36 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_yeti View Post
Amewi is a german trader/vendor for rc's webpage AMEWI Messe Nürnberg 2017 but no infos right now, cause they are building a new webpage. (happend unfortunally ) Most models are just rebranded to amewi. so i think u can find some china and other rebrand companies with the same chassis.

Thank you for the info. I'll have to check out their website when it's finished.

What chassis do I have? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~TSS~ SCXHR Chassis Build & Info: Performance Chassis Upgrade STANG KILLA SS Axial SCX-10 87 09-12-2017 05:52 AM