sawback is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2019, 04:42 PM   #42
Suck it up!

Default Re: Traxxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawback View Post
Warning anything anti traxxas will be deleted, for the snow flakes
Not true. I only removed your posts. Try making criticisms without all of the douchbaggery.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #43
Rock Stacker

That fine by me a little brainwash never harmed anyone right..

we all know traxxas is the number one on the race track, they been the number one brand since the dawn of rc and rock crawling too...Everyone loves traxxas its so great and we all ador the parts. The lhs stocks so so much great traxxas hop ups in every color, they are so lovely with rainbows and unicorns pixy dust heartfully packaged with all the peace of the world too

Thats what the thread sounds like now, when u delete anything that dosent fit your traxxas love fest
Old 03-15-2019, 05:25 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Poking the bear isn't going to help your "cause", whatever it is.

Much appreciated, Duuuuuuuude!

Constructive criticism is perfectly acceptable, but it's a skill some seem to be lacking.

durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:27 PM   #45
Suck it up!

Quote:
Thats what the thread sounds like now, when u delete anything that dosent fit your traxxas love fest

Again, you are the problem here, not the criticisms of Traxxas.

I can give you some alone time to think about that if you'd like. Just let me know.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:09 AM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
That fine by me a little brainwash never harmed anyone right..

we all know traxxas is the number one on the race track, they been the number one brand since the dawn of rc and rock crawling too...Everyone loves traxxas its so great and we all ador the parts. The lhs stocks so so much great traxxas hop ups in every color, they are so lovely with rainbows and unicorns pixy dust heartfully packaged with all the peace of the world too

You can find criticisms for just about any company, and some more than others. In the end, its how you criticize and how you validate your criticisms. In your case, your went to it in the worst possible way with no validation to back it up.

For instance, lately I have had some serious criticisms of Ford, my F-150, and the dealer's service department. But, instead of going off on them, I calmed down, collected my thoughts, and presented them to the service manager in a logical, reasonable, and unarguable way. I ended also talking with the GM and own of this particular dealership, and they are taking my criticisms and suggestions as action items to improve customer service. In the end, the problems with my F-150 were fixed to my satisfaction and there has been a major improvement in customer care. So, you see, its all about attitude.

But, don't feel bad about getting your posts deleted, Dude was a mean bastard to me too, he removed a couple of mine, including the one where I recommend you stop hitting the crack pipe (which is still a valid and heartfelt suggestion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post

Again, you are the problem here, not the criticisms of Traxxas.

I can give you some alone time to think about that if you'd like. Just let me know.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:58 PM   #47
Rock Stacker

You bought a f150 that is junk and talked to dealer now you feel good about your decision...

Someones might be hitting the pipe just look in the mirror

i had a few traxxas, they all where weak and had major design flaws, had to be sold asap at 1/3 the price... Some where so bad not even the aftermarket could truly fix. The lipos are junk and all spur gears are made from wax.

The Trx4 looks to be good and is ok in my books, that dosent fix all the bad traxxas has offered over the years. back in the day they were not even to be mentioned a waist of time... in the t-max days they where so far behind, in fact all the nitros where entry level and non starts with a standard gear at the time making them a throw away engine... Then the slash and stuff started a new thing, but the 4x4 slash was junk as it cracks in half on small jumps and the spur gears melt befor u can even test drive it on a nimh... then they made everything go the way of the doedoe when they came out with a line of extreme overprice fix to all there past blunders, the udr and x-maxx, way better at 3x the cost but still with expensive flaws...The lhs selling 95 percent traxxas do not make it a top brand just a most common brand.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:43 AM   #48
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You bought a f150 that is junk and talked to dealer now you feel good about your decision...
After you put the pipe down, you might also learn to read with a minimal level of comprehension. Try reading the entire post instead of the parts that taste good to you.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:49 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
After you put the pipe down, you might also learn to read with a minimal level of comprehension. Try reading the entire post instead of the parts that taste good to you.
That doesn't fit the narrative he's trying to project though.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:52 AM   #50
I wanna be Dave

Were, where, whe're.

If you're going to argue, do it right.
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:54 AM   #51
RCC Addict

Quote:

Someones might be hitting the pipe just look in the mirror

i had a few traxxas, they all where weak and had major design flaws, had to be sold asap at 1/3 the price... Some where so bad not even the aftermarket could truly fix. The lipos are junk and all spur gears are made from wax.

The Trx4 looks to be good and is ok in my books, that dosent fix all the bad traxxas has offered over the years. back in the day they were not even to be mentioned a waist of time... in the t-max days they where so far behind, in fact all the nitros where entry level and non starts with a standard gear at the time making them a throw away engine... Then the slash and stuff started a new thing, but the 4x4 slash was junk as it cracks in half on small jumps and the spur gears melt befor u can even test drive it on a nimh... then they made everything go the way of the doedoe when they came out with a line of extreme overprice fix to all there past blunders, the udr and x-maxx, way better at 3x the cost but still with expensive flaws...The lhs selling 95 percent traxxas do not make it a top brand just a most common brand.

Wow, I scratch build using parts from all those flawed models with epic success. Lucky me I guess. So then what is/are the bulletproof brand(s) so I can upgrade to their parts?
MAC FAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #52
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
You can find criticisms for just about any company, and some more than others. In the end, its how you criticize and how you validate your criticisms. In your case, your went to it in the worst possible way with no validation to back it up.

For instance, lately I have had some serious criticisms of Ford, my F-150, and the dealer's service department. But, instead of going off on them, I calmed down, collected my thoughts, and presented them to the service manager in a logical, reasonable, and unarguable way. I ended also talking with the GM and own of this particular dealership, and they are taking my criticisms and suggestions as action items to improve customer service. In the end, the problems with my F-150 were fixed to my satisfaction and there has been a major improvement in customer care. So, you see, its all about atitude .

way off topic but i have a story about a simmiler issue but with a ford ranger only i went way the other side of the posible spectrum when i test drove the truck it had issues the alignment was way off and we made a appointment to fix it but when i got there they sead it wasent covevered under warrenty and wanted me to pay $1000 for the repair so i got mad they then tryed to void my warrenty and total my truck saying i wrecked it keep in mind ive driven this truck less than 100 miles at this point and there trying to total it because there was a scratch on the underside frame rail call the isurance company were not leting you drive out of here in that truck well that dident sit well with me i went off ran off all there customers from the lot started smashing stuff in there front office i had paper work and everything in writing that they were gona fix my truck before i drove it off the lot they eventuly told me to take my truck and leave and wrote void on my warrenty file

ha ha

then i came back for more warrenty repair and to have the ac system i payed for installed and they pulled the same stuff again only this time they got it from me again then i called for back up as i was still realy young at the time in comes mom blowing there office up again customers were run off no buissness was getting done then after we had our fill of there butts they got a call from the exsecutive board of ford motor company and basicly the shop maneger from the head of the repair department had to go out and fix my truck at 6pm on friday or the entire dealership would be shut down and they would no longer be able to sell fords agiain after that all my warrenty repairs werw like high mister ko^^cs what can we do for you today sir yes sir yes sir yes sir you would think when you hand them company paper work to buy there car at half price they would realize you have conections oh well it was there butt not mine i got my truck fixed and once the problems were fixed that came on the truck i never went back i did my own work even if it was covered by warrenty including rebuilding the engine myself lol

sorry i justwanted to share that completely contrasting story about ford and attitude lol differant srtrokes i guess

hope the 2 people who actualy read my posts dont end up with bloody eyes over it lol

Last edited by ferp420; 03-19-2019 at 09:02 AM.
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote

Traxxas - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FREE Traxxas AC Fast Charge Adapter W/ Purchase of Select Traxxas Models! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 11-12-2018 04:50 PM