Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Salinasdesignsconcepts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2021, 02:23 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Salinasdesignsconcepts

Just throwing this out there to anyone who has done business with this place. I have been trying to contact them about an issue on my order using the contact info on the website but have not been responded to at all yet.

I guess what I am asking you guys is there another way to contact this guy other than the one contact email on his web page and or FB? I don't have FB and dont think that should be the only way I can get a hold of him either?

The issue I am having is that the skid plate sent to me with the transmission was printed wrong and is a mirror image of what it should be.

Let me know what you guys know about this company and any other way I can get a hold of Chris in hopes to get this straightened out...I will be really disappointed if I have to start modifying a skid plate that was meant to work but does not.

Don't get me wrong other than the skid plate the transmission itself seems to be pretty decent.

Thanks guys!
TBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Salinasdesignsconcepts

If you already tried the email and I hate to say I think the Facebook account he has is even better. I had a similar issue with him and I got to him that way.
common rock crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 10:31 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Just incase anyone wanted to know the outcome. I finally got a hold of Chris from Salinasdesignconcepts and he let me know that I did get the wrong skid shipped by mistake and a new one is being sent out today. That was all I was really hoping I would get but he also stepped it up from there and said he is also sending me a second skid designed for the ODT V1 transmission and the GSpeed V3 chassis. Totally unexpected but very much appreciated!

That being said he has more than made it right by my book and I would definitely recommend doing business with him!

If you end up ever seeing this Chris, thanks again for making it more than right!
TBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:27 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBuggy View Post
Just incase anyone wanted to know the outcome. I finally got a hold of Chris from Salinasdesignconcepts and he let me know that I did get the wrong skid shipped by mistake and a new one is being sent out today. That was all I was really hoping I would get but he also stepped it up from there and said he is also sending me a second skid designed for the ODT V1 transmission and the GSpeed V3 chassis. Totally unexpected but very much appreciated!

That being said he has more than made it right by my book and I would definitely recommend doing business with him!

If you end up ever seeing this Chris, thanks again for making it more than right!
Excellent, glad to hear it worked well! And good on you for following up to let us that this vendor is good to deal with.

In this day and age of all these pop-up Facebook based businesses, peer reviews are often all we have to go on in a lot of cases.
QuesoDelDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote