Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Need a usable body for my RC4WD Hilux

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2022, 01:26 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Need a usable body for my RC4WD Hilux

Hi,

I have a few crawlers, one is a beast of a thing that i built with a lexan body and a super powerful motor plus open front diff that I can cut sick in, having fun doing the high speed stuff, the other is a RC4wd Mojave.

I put so much effort into the Hilux, painting it etc that i am too scared to even drive it. I haven't even bought a motor for it but I'm about to pull the trigger on something nice and high end. I had a 1:1 dual cab 84 lux at the time that I had to sell so I bought the RC4WD model to make me feel better, then they bought out the dual cab version!! Pissed me off to the max.

Anyway, I just want a cheap body that I can chuck on the RC4WD truck so I can finish it and burn around and not worry about ruining the paint. I noticed you can buy just the body for about 200 bucks off ebay, but I will probably end up giving it some epic paint job again and be in the same situation. I also saw some really cheap finished bodies somewhere that looked pretty poor quality but would do the job.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Like a real cheap 300mm wb body that I could buy?

Also, is there any way to convert the single cab chassis to the dual cab chassis?

Thanks. I tried to post a pic of my trucks but couldn't figure out how.
e32lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2022, 01:39 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Need a usable body for my RC4WD Hilux

Check out Team C lexan bodies. They are really inexpensive but downside is Asia shipment.
Goro Majima is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rc4wd hilux