Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Injora ar44 clone axles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2022, 12:33 PM   #1

Default Injora ar44 clone axles?

I have been eyeballing the Injora ar44 clone axles...

One of my first questions would be do parts from the actual ar44 swap into this axle? Or is everything proprietary? Externally they look pretty darn similar

Do they hold up or are they junk? The price is certainly right but that might not be a good thing
ericfx1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2022, 05:59 PM   #2
Slow is the new Fast

Default Re: Injora ar44 clone axles?

Onjora is going to be hit-and-miss on quality, I imagine. I have some of their wheels and they do the job. In my opinion you should forgo both Onjrara AND Axial. Instead pick up a set of SSD Pro44 complete axles. They are Ar44 compatible but better

Buy once, cry once. Buy twice...
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 09:11 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericfx1984 View Post
I have been eyeballing the Injora ar44 clone axles...

One of my first questions would be do parts from the actual ar44 swap into this axle? Or is everything proprietary? Externally they look pretty darn similar

Do they hold up or are they junk? The price is certainly right but that might not be a good thing
with out knowing the exsact axle your talking about i would say look at the pinnion is it a high pinnion or low pinnion the high pinnion axles will most likely use axial internals if its the low pinnion version of the ar44 clone it will be completely different and you will need to use injora parts inside

az for durabuility i wouldent know but it is made in china using chineezium butter steel so i guess it would depend on what your running them on a light weight 1.9 low powered crawler your probably fine but a say scx10 with a 540 motor i wouldent exspect them to hold up to well

thats just my opinion for what its worth
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:48 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

I've used Injora hi-pinion pinions on my Unimog project(scx10.2 replacement) and they didn't last long and not smooth.
cooper_xl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 06:23 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Most of these cheap Chinese axles are just pot metal or poor 5055 or some other low quality metals.
threads will strip easy in most cases. especially if they are a multi piece axle, ie the tubes bolt into the pumpkin etc. those bolts get just a little loose and heavy stress will cause them to get loose, and the next thing you know the threads are gone, and you can't buy just a replacement part.

There is a reason even Treal and Vitavon, which are fully Chy-Na companies, are still 130-160 per axle. Because they are using quality materials and are doing their own designs, where companies like Intejunk or Injunka just steal a design, and hit copy and past and run on their pot metal machines, then sell this crap for 10000% mark up over its real value...and are still only 40ish % cost of actually well made gear from good quality metals.
jm2c.
Besides, you'll never attend an Injunka or Intejunk sponsored RC Event. Ever. they only take money to Chy-Na, and not give back.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:01 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

ill only buy potmetal axles even if i have to finnish the machining my self
the trick is to clean the threads and bearing pockets and use lots of locktight
aluminum is pointles anywere it could contact a rock its like tossing out a anchor at that point
atleast potmetal slides on the rocks
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote

Injora ar44 clone axles? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Austar/Injora SCX10 clone for $79 Wormbomber Axial SCX10 II 6 04-21-2022 04:15 PM
SCX10 ii clone chassis (Injora): 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ scale build marcod13 Axial SCX10 II 74 12-06-2020 06:45 AM
Injora SCX10 ii clone nzrc 1.9 Scale Rigs 14 08-27-2019 08:45 PM
Rc4wd portal axles for axial ar44 axles scx10 ii soze General Crawlers 1 06-04-2019 02:12 AM