LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #81
Pebble Pounder

Got a tracking number!!!......I just hope its complete
crawleR07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #82
I wanna be Dave

Just FYI, our earlier patch of leaf end/shackle has a little bump on it, that is a mistake we made. You can filed down or contact us for a free replacement.

We also made some new 4 links mount parts and we are working on some billet upper suspension arms as well.

We will continue improve our Trail Finder kit, if necessary we will provide additional free upgrade parts.

A lots of latest shipment comes with a part list print out with a check list now. This is to ensure all parts are inside the package.
rc4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #83
Pebble Pounder

Thanks for backing your products, it makes spending hard earned money a lot easier
Old 06-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #84
Quarry Creeper

I GOT MINE TODAY . EVERY THING LOOKS AWSOME!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE BUILDING TO START..MAN IT LOOKS LIKE A WORK OF ART.
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #85
Pebble Pounder

Wow, I was going to order one of these but after reading 5 pages of HELL I think I will wait till they have a manual and all the parts come in one box.It still looks awsome just RC4WD needs to work out all the knots. Good luck on your builds.
chev12olet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #86
Pebble Pounder

Jeff did your tracking ever say it was on its way? I got my tracking number on the 24th and it still shows that it hasn't been picked up by the carrier two days later.........Got any pics to tide me over????
Old 06-26-2008, 10:28 PM   #87
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawleR07 View Post
Jeff did your tracking ever say it was on its way? I got my tracking number on the 24th and it still shows that it hasn't been picked up by the carrier two days later.........Got any pics to tide me over????
NO THE POST OFFICE NEVER UP DATED THE PROGRESS ...FROM RC4WDS DOOR TO MINE WAS NOTHING!!! I COME HOME FOR LUNCH AND WHAMOOOOO ITS ON THE DOOR STEP......ON THE DOOR STEP !!!!! SOMEONE COULD HAVE TAKIN THE DAM THING AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN?..... BUT THE TRUCK IS A WORK OF ART... VERY NICE.
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #88
I wanna be Dave

crawleR07, sometimes usps dont update until a package actually get delivered. We already emailed you back as well, our shipping team will check it out too during the day tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 AM   #89
Pebble Pounder

Ok I was afraid of that, thanks for the info guys, man I hope today is the day, I can't wait any longer.....
Old 06-27-2008, 12:11 PM   #90
Pebble Pounder

still nothing...................I shoulda kept my money, this is rediculous
Old 06-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #91
Pebble Pounder

crawler, i wouldent blame RC4WD just yet, i mean it by all means could be their fault, but i've had them send me multiple of stuff to get my kit where it needed to be, and every time i got a tracking number it said that USPS was electronicly notified to expect your package for deliver, and then the next day it would say it left USPS's facility and then it arrived the next day, sounds like your package is stuck some where or something, just saying dont jump to conclusions, good luck with yours.

Also has anyone figured out the hilux body on the kit, i was looking and just eyeballing stuff and looks like the back body posts are to long or the front one is not long enough, i may be wrong because i am using a completely sealed bed and body for a hilux, its my dads and he wont let me open the wrapping even though mines ordered, just on back order. Am i wrong or do the posts work fine?
RcFanatic92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #92
I wanna be Dave

crawleR07, we shipped, its up to usps now to deliver. We can ship through UPS, but so far we had no problem, except tracking # dont update right away. Please at least wait until Monday. Also USPS will deliver on weekend, if it does arrive.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #93
I wanna be Dave

Our shipping team is trying to contact usps and see they got more info on this.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #94
I wanna be Dave

We finally got a hold of USPS support person, she said that they cannot be documented as problem until 5 business days, because USPS allows up to 5 business days to ship. But she also said that usps might update today.

crawleR07, we have been sending you every info we got via email, in the future please continue use email to get support from us.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #95
Pebble Pounder

I'm not blaming anyone, this purchase has just been one let down after another so far and it's just getting annoying
Old 06-27-2008, 02:51 PM   #96
Pebble Pounder

sorry to hear that its being such a let down, but you'll love what you see (unless things are missing) once you open up that box of goodies, post some pictures when you get it!
RcFanatic92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #97
Pebble Pounder

The truth is that if I didn't Know this is going to be such an awesome truck I wouldn't be near as impatient as I am. But it sucks watching people you know ordered after you getting theirs weeks ago and still being empty handed. Rockwood ordered his/hers five days after mine and has had it for a few weeks already.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #98
RCC Addict

so whats the current forecast on these? how far out is it from order to shipping....honestly?
emaxxjeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #99
I wanna be Dave

crawleR07, you can send us your friends email, so we can take a look in our kit build system for a record on why it was shipped before yours.

Everybody's order is slightly different, some customer want some setup that we might not have right away, that can cause a delay.

We are trying our best to ship in the order we receive, thats also one of the reason why we went out and got a dedicated kit build system (software) that monitor all the orders from receiving the order, pack, testing and ship. We test each chassis now. all shackles are pre-installed. We test all D40 axles, all axles are pre-assembled.

Also to avoid missing parts, every single kit comes with a Parts List Print Out, on it you will see your order #, a check mark on every single parts that comes with the complete kit base on your choices.

Also our new system track the person who put together your kit as well, so easily we can identify any problems, if there are missing parts.

Maybe next year, we can link this system online. Then you guys can monitor the entire process just like buying a PC from Dell.

---

emaxxjeremy, 5 more kit will go out on Monday, we already finish packing them.

We hope to have most backorders until early this week go out mid or late next week. Right now we are short of D40 in black and white shocks. All those will be made by early next week.

We are working non-stop right now to ensure all kit will go out as fast as possible.

Some of you guys probably already know from the time stamps when we replying back emails. We work in multiple shifts, 24hour a day.

We have tons of chassis now in stock, making enough D40 axle is a problem right now. Again this is all billet parts, very time consuming to machine. We hope to switch plastic housing within 2 months, then we will have less of an issue (also kit price will go down). We will continue selling billet version for those who are willing to pay more.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #100
I wanna be Dave

If any one of you guys have questions directly related to your order, please send us an email to rcrock(at)gmail.com, best if you can include your order #. We should be able to give you an estimate on when we can ship or the most latest status.

Pretty much for all orders, as soon as we get the order through our sales. We already packing the order base on what we have and check off the Part List Print out.