Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > General Scale Talk

Notices

Thread: Another newbie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2018, 08:13 AM   #1

Default Another newbie

Whats up guys . Adim please remove or move to correct thread as i didn't see where i should post this.
So im new to crawlers but ive got over 20yrs in rc planes , micro and mini race drones, Lots of gas boats , 3 gas 1/5 scale baja 5t , 1 has Alx 70++++ CC , nitro older 4x4 and on and on but this crawler SCALE thats whats got me is SCALE i love scale but ive been reading for a few weeks and i need HELP . i never buy cheap to see if i like it bc if i like it enough to read and watch videos and join you guys and post here then i like it enough to buy the best or one of the best . I always buy what i hope is a great build and will have most of the upgrades. Would you guyd help me with by posting links to your recommendations. Ive looked at Cross Rc deamon and i like it but looks top heavy and some say its has torque roll issues. I really like there line of the scale army rigs A LOT !! But im guessing the army rigs are for scale and fun but something like the Deamon is more of a trail and crawler but if you guys say cross rc would be in the top 3 ill gey both and start building .
Also i guess i am not allowed to look in classified bc im new but I WOULD LOVE TO BUY 1 built at a lower price or price . Wheh i get into a new hobby i always buy used to get going and then start building and use what i like and didn't like on the used and make upgrades and changes from.there .
So thank for having me amd looking Forward to your HELP

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by bigjack7440; 08-12-2018 at 08:19 AM.
bigjack7440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Another newbie

In the top bar of all the pages, highlighted in green is the Forum Rules, read them. It will tell you when you are eligible to see the classifieds.
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote

Another newbie - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie Chemosh Newbie General 5 11-14-2009 01:46 PM
newbie! tman215644 Axial SCX-10 1 11-12-2009 11:45 PM
My AX-10 (Newbie) msd44 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 8 01-28-2008 01:59 PM
Newbie from GA! 85roktoy Chit Chat 16 08-17-2007 02:35 PM