RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   General Scale Talk (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-scale-talk/)
-   -   CEN F450 Question (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/general-scale-talk/628286-cen-f450-question.html)

AK KRAWLER 02-12-2022 01:00 PM

CEN F450 Question

So, If one were to start a thread on the CEN F450, where the heck would one place it...
It really does not fall, cleanly, into any of the typical forum sections. It is not a Crawler, 1.9 Scale, 2.2 Scale, not Multi-Axle, although it is big - I would not necessarily call it "Large Scale", certainly not a Mega/Monster Truck.

This leads me to think the Non-Crawler RC's is the place. Or, does it really matter? :lmao: I tend to WAY overthink things:ror:

HumboldtEF 02-12-2022 01:22 PM

Re: CEN F450 Question

Non crawler probably fits best

AK KRAWLER 02-12-2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumboldtEF (Post 6108050)
Non crawler probably fits best

"thumbsup" Thanks Humboldt :mrgreen:

ScaleLifeNewbie 02-13-2022 12:45 AM

CEN F450 Question

I was having a hard time with this as well. I almost put mine in Non-Crawlers section, but I have built mine for trailing/light crawling so I put it in 1.9 Scale Rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK KRAWLER 02-13-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleLifeNewbie (Post 6108110)
I was having a hard time with this as well. I almost put mine in Non-Crawlers section, but I have built mine for trailing/light crawling so I put it in 1.9 Scale Rigs.

Nice. Seeing yours the other day is what has pushed me down this path :flipoff: and I thank you for it :lmao:

I really dig the Crew Cab Long Bed Body and I have a few things planned for it. It will not be EPIC, but should be fun and different.

Unfortunately, I might have to make it an "Anniversary Present" to myself, so I might have to wait to even open it...:cry: We'll see how much sweet talking I can do once I get home ;-)

ScaleLifeNewbie 02-13-2022 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK KRAWLER (Post 6108146)
Nice. Seeing yours the other day is what has pushed me down this path :flipoff: and I thank you for it :lmao:

I really dig the Crew Cab Long Bed Body and I have a few things planned for it. It will not be EPIC, but should be fun and different.

Unfortunately, I might have to make it an "Anniversary Present" to myself, so I might have to wait to even open it...:cry: We'll see how much sweet talking I can do once I get home ;-)

Awesome! Can’t wait to see how yours will turn out! I have a lot planned for mine, just gotta make time between work and other builds lol.

I really like the CCLB configuration as well, but every F450 out there is in that flavor so I felt I had to make mine different.

ShapeShifter666 02-14-2022 05:13 PM

I'd post under 1.9, at least you might get some conversation from your posts?

MAC FAB 02-15-2022 08:01 AM

I finally got to see and touch one of those about a month ago now, neat trucks. Whatever scale you want to call a Capra, that is what it is. Definitely not large scale, only 8-1/2” wide at the hood. Wherever it ends up, I’ll be watching for it. "thumbsup"