LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #121
Rock Stacker

/signed
atr3yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #122
Quarry Creeper

i signed, but it went to the donation page, i clicked next and it prompted me to log onto paypal, i closed that window, i just want to make sure my signature was counted, anybody know? wouldnt that just be awesome, for those of us that were not even born yet to be able to get in on this
ajcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #123
Pebble Pounder

it did the same for me but on the top it says the signature was counted.
a1racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #124
Rock Crawler

done!
ElChupoCabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #125

signed
gatesr120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #126
RCC Addict

Signed #706
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:58 AM   #127
Quarry Creeper

#707, signed.
hardheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #128
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob92k1500 View Post
Signed, I am sure if they re-released it, it would have to be a Hi-Lift platform with a Toyota body on it. They have destroyed all the molds and such for making the original bruiser parts which is why they haven't made parts for years. I would definately buy a Hi-Lift if it came with the bruiser body instead of the F-350. I would shell out the $400-$500 for one at that point.
Yes, I know this is quite old and someone else may have said it. If rc4wd can replicate/improve the origional bruiser design, why cant tamiya? I think the Hi-lift was a very poor attempt at making something realistic compared to the origional bruiser. Try to compare the two. The origional had a realistic frame, driveline with motor in front and an interior. While the Hi-lift looks as if its a shortened semi with a hardbody slaped on it.
spookyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #129
Rock Stacker

Question

OK, the Rough Rider is being re-released, due to public demand. Now, how about the Bruiser/Mountaineer/Hilux/Blazing Blazer? A REALISTIC 3-speed truck. I give the Hi-lift platform a passing grade for effort, but it's just not what the enthusiats were looking for in terms of scale design. It just seems like now the time is right for it. And like many have said (including myself) if RC4WD can do it, why can't Tamiya. By the way, has anyone forwarded this to them? If so, please do it again. And again. And then again. Then once more after that!
DEVROCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #130

The re-release of the Rough Rider was due to its 30th anniversary. The public demand could have had a part of its re-release. But yipee, they are re-releasing the RR. Now guys like me that could not afford one as a kid can have part of this Tamiya Vintage collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVROCK View Post
OK, the Rough Rider is being re-released, due to public demand. Now, how about the Bruiser/Mountaineer/Hilux/Blazing Blazer? A REALISTIC 3-speed truck. I give the Hi-lift platform a passing grade for effort, but it's just not what the enthusiats were looking for in terms of scale design. It just seems like now the time is right for it. And like many have said (including myself) if RC4WD can do it, why can't Tamiya. By the way, has anyone forwarded this to them? If so, please do it again. And again. And then again. Then once more after that!
rockzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #131
Rock Stacker

has anybody done what I've done in the past? I actually called them and then emailed them. I've called them about the Mazda Miata, VW Bug, Jeep Wrangler, and Mitsu Pajero. Of course I bought every single one when it was re released.
Happy_trucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:47 AM   #132
I wanna be Dave

We should all be excited that Tamiya is re-releasing the Holiday Buggy, because it has CAST PARTS! Before that, I didn't think Tamiya was remotely interested in casting that stuff, but now that they have, I'd imagine it'd be easier to do the Bruiser stuff...
rbgerrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #133
Rock Stacker

Done.
Cationmoted is offline   Reply With Quote