Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > General Scale Talk
Loading

Notices

Thread: Scale detailed interior parts

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default Scale detailed interior parts

WHERE TO GET 1/10 Detail PARTS ?

I know a few people here are very detailed in there custom crawler builds . So I thought this would be a Good sticky thread to provide the info.

-Trail Stickers -->

-Sponser stickers --> Parma Sponser sheet.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXDA88&P=ML [url] thanks to ->

-Meter Gauges--> so far this is it [url]http://www.outcastrc.com/craig/project-tlt/dash/index.htm[url] thanks to->

-Shifters --> picture below [url]http://www.speednation.com/store/product226.html[url]

-Steering wheels --> http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._1946_10993331
Also Formula 1 steering wheel

- Winch & NOS tank --> [url]http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXSK57&P=Z [url]. thanks to->

- Hi lift jack

-Engines

-Coolers

-Gas Jerry Can, similar to the Tamiya Wild Willy can, but solid.....$5.00
[url] http://www.orcrc.com/crawlmart/upgrades.htm[url]
. thank to->

- Air tanks (C02 power tank) http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showpost.php?p=672624&postcount=68
can modify a C02 air gun cartridge

Fire extinguisher or scuba tank will work [url]https://www.shop.rpphobby.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=412[url]

- Seats are available from Carmate Recaro style 1/10 seats.
I'm ordering a bunch at a discount and will offer a few to sell if anybody needs some.
Grey/black and solid Black seats .

Below items also found on Ebay, (carbeyondstore) but beware of seller, I had problems with him, very poor communication, wrong Item shipped
SHIFTER ACTUALLY WORKS ! $7.95
http://www.speednation.com/store/product226.html

Steering wheels, stainless steel ! slightly larger than a quarter. $12.00 http://www.autoattire.com/steerwheelke.html
Attached Images
    

Last edited by toy4crawlin; 05-22-2007 at 03:18 PM.
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 786
Default

coolers- a vendor here is selling them or you can try ebay


some good stuff if you look around is www.onesixthdepot.com
jamesbernatchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbernatchez View Post
coolers- a vendor here is selling them or you can try ebay


some good stuff if you look around is www.onesixthdepot.com
wow yea a lot of stuff

not really finding anything 4x4 or truck related

Found stickers http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70957

I'm still searching

Last edited by toy4crawlin; 05-07-2007 at 07:28 PM.
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
I had the hottest girlfriend at the MSD Nats
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hecho en Tejas
Posts: 2,393
Default

make them. thats what i do.
obijuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:17 AM   #5
MWRCA'er
 
Mnster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Machesney Park IL
Posts: 3,995
Default

Nylint jeeps have good dash panels.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:50 AM   #6
Mikes RC World
 
1BadJeepBruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Land of NO 4wheeling toyota cwarlers or drag racing sortafast chevelles
Posts: 8,783
Default

Have you checked the scale tips and tricks thread? I have a gauge and radio you can print that works with a Bruiser interior. Or you can go here

http://www.outcastrc.com/craig/proje...dash/index.htm

RPP Hobby, sells cooler, the wild willy parts trees that have shifters, steering wheel, column, winch and NOS bottle. He also sells the one that the has the jerry can as well.

If you are looking for an engine, only one that really comes to mind is a Parma Hemi. You can work alot with this to make it look like just about anything. If you search "Bronco" in the 2.2 scale section, youll see my friend Dannys Bronco, he made a parma hemi into a Ford engine.

In my experiences with 1:6 depot, I find that most of the stuff is to big.

-mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:57 AM   #7
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 786
Default

The only thing at 1:6 depot I found worked well was the shovels, rope, and a few of their crates.
jamesbernatchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:31 PM   #8
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
make them. thats what i do.
Do you have pictures ?, what do you make ?
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #9
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Have you checked the scale tips and tricks thread? I have a gauge and radio you can print that works with a Bruiser interior. Or you can go here

http://www.outcastrc.com/craig/proje...dash/index.htm

RPP Hobby, sells cooler, the wild willy parts trees that have shifters, steering wheel, column, winch and NOS bottle. He also sells the one that the has the jerry can as well.

If you are looking for an engine, only one that really comes to mind is a Parma Hemi. You can work alot with this to make it look like just about anything. If you search "Bronco" in the 2.2 scale section, youll see my friend Dannys Bronco, he made a parma hemi into a Ford engine.

In my experiences with 1:6 depot, I find that most of the stuff is to big.

-mike
Thanks that's great ! thanks

Where's the winch and Nos bottle ?

I see
manuel shifter
steering wheel
fire extinguisher https://www.shop.rpphobby.com/displa...?productId=412

jerry cans and bumbers onthe other parts tree

I may end up making my own gauges
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:02 PM   #10
Mikes RC World
 
1BadJeepBruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Land of NO 4wheeling toyota cwarlers or drag racing sortafast chevelles
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4crawlin View Post
Thanks that's great ! thanks

Where's the winch and Nos bottle ?

I see
manuel shifter
steering wheel
fire extinguisher https://www.shop.rpphobby.com/displa...?productId=412

jerry cans and bumbers onthe other parts tree

I may end up making my own gauges
The winch is on the tree with the shifter, and thats not a fire extingushers, thats the NOS bottle I use fire extinguishers from a doll house, get them in a craft store or on line. I think blue monster was selling them at one point.

I would just print the decals off of that link I sent you, they work very nicely

-Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:41 PM   #11
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: trying to find out what a TVuPer is.....
Posts: 1,851
Default

looks like the winch is on this tree....

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXSK57&P=Z

center of tree at the bottom.
mrpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #12
Mikes RC World
 
1BadJeepBruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Land of NO 4wheeling toyota cwarlers or drag racing sortafast chevelles
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
looks like the winch is on this tree....

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXSK57&P=Z

center of tree at the bottom.
Thats the one RPP sells
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #13
PapaGriz Yo
 
Grizzly4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the garage building the wife a crawler
Posts: 13,137
Default

This fire extinguisher from TCS is nice, I just bought a couple. They are a little heavy but I'm going to drill the bottom out to lighten it up.
I also plan to turn one into an air tank since they are actually closer to the size of a Powertank than a fire extinguisher I'd carry in my Bronc.

http://www.thecrawlerstore.com/scale.html

Tammies has a gas can, I didn't look to see what else was there.
http://www.orcrc.com/crawlmart/upgrades.htm

And RPP has already been discussed.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #14
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
This fire extinguisher from TCS is nice, I just bought a couple. They are a little heavy but I'm going to drill the bottom out to lighten it up.
I also plan to turn one into an air tank since they are actually closer to the size of a Powertank than a fire extinguisher I'd carry in my Bronc.

http://www.thecrawlerstore.com/scale.html

Tammies has a gas can, I didn't look to see what else was there.
http://www.orcrc.com/crawlmart/upgrades.htm

And RPP has already been discussed.
right awn , that's what I want Power tank , but looking for a small fire extinguisher

thanks for the link
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #15
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

still searching. I'll compile all links onto my first post when complete.

Thanks everbody for your contribution

Found an incredibly detailed model site,
Everything and MORe that you would find in a garage /shop,
Tool box's , welders, $2. 3/4" Fire Extinguisher, Jumper cables ,

http://www.scalemodelingbychris.com/...ccessories.htm


If you find anymore please list here, be nice to have a new sticky or Subject field

Last edited by toy4crawlin; 05-09-2007 at 06:08 PM.
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #16
PapaGriz Yo
 
Grizzly4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the garage building the wife a crawler
Posts: 13,137
Default

Here's a really nice power tank from the scale tricks thread.

scale tricks thread
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #17
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

Holy tankin batman that is an AWESOME Air tank !!!
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:52 PM   #18
RCC Addict
 
toy4crawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Campbell, CA 4 hrs 2Rubicon !
Posts: 1,975
Default

New parts found
See first post for info

Shifter actually moves/shifts ! $8.

all metal steering wheel
Attached Images
  
toy4crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com