Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Georgia

Notices

Thread: Anyone doing any trailing/crawling around North GA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Anyone doing any trailing/crawling around North GA?

Just picked up a Honcho a little over a month ago. Wondering if there was anyone around the North GA area that would wanna do some scale trailing/crawling, or knew of any good places to go? There are some nice spots close to my apartment but I'm always interested in checking out new ones. I live in the Cornelia/Baldwin area, about 25 north of Gainesville. I would really like to check out some comps if anyone knows of any that are nearby. Just holler back at me if you wanna crawl or know of any good places. Later.
JDeezie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

www.atlantarccrawlers.com
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #3

Default Been gone awhile but back now

Hey I remember you, hows that honcho working out, I've been out of the loop for a little while but am back now and trying to get the kinks worked back out of my crawlers. I told you about pitts park already, and there is a pretty good place at Loreley Resort in Helen, What about you anything over in your neck of the woods that I should try
northgacrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

I live in Hayesville NC maybe we could meet up in Helen sometime. I run a Honcho and my son has a x-trail axial build I just finished for him yesterday.
smokediver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by northgacrawlers View Post
Hey I remember you, hows that honcho working out, I've been out of the loop for a little while but am back now and trying to get the kinks worked back out of my crawlers. I told you about pitts park already, and there is a pretty good place at Loreley Resort in Helen, What about you anything over in your neck of the woods that I should try
Yeah I remember you mentioning Pitt's park, I've been by there but haven't been out there crawling yet. The Cornelia City park has some cool places and it's only about 3 mins from my apartment. The coolest place I've found so far is Hurricane Shoals in Maysville. It's only about 30 mins from my apt. It's near Commerce.
Here's the City park in Cornelia:

Here's Hurricane Shoals in Maysville:

There are more pix of both parks in my Blazer King build threadMy Blazer King build.. Just let me know anytime you guys wanna meet up and we can head out either place or head wherever. If it's easier just hit me up on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000500540719.
JDeezie82 is offline   Reply With Quote