Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Hawaii

Notices

Thread: Out of state visit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Out of state visit

My trip to Las Vegas is almost over.
Made it to the Monster Truck World Finals. Totaly Awesome experiance.
John Seasock of BATMAN won the racing and Adam Anderson of TAZ(son of GRAVEDIGGER) won FreeStyle.

I was able to meet up with a few but very important R/C crawlers from the nevada area. deiselfuel, frankyrizzo and vanman. Got to meet the creator of the BLACKJACK chassis.
The crawl site was in Boulder City Nevada, only a 1/4 mile from where the Silver State Nitro Challeng is held. The rock is very sticky.

Stay posted for some Pictures and maybe some videos of the weeks event. I need to get back home to my computer .

See You soon.
Da Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Crawling with the blackjack army

Last edited by Da Hermit; 04-01-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Who's that fat guy on the right?

It was cool to meet you man, I'm glad you had fun out here and if I'm ever in hawaii I'm looking you up!
dieselfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Right on Jerome .
crazy_kanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfuel View Post
Who's that fat guy on the right?

It was cool to meet you man, I'm glad you had fun out here and if I'm ever in hawaii I'm looking you up!

Thanks for taking the time to show your guyses Bootleg crawl site. That place is awesome.
You are welcome to come to Hilo anytime. Shoots!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

Location: ***Just a rock floating in the middle of the pacific ***

AURYTE look like you had fun my man you lucky you got to crawl in the L.V
kaotik crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

one of these days ROAD TRIP meet other crawler from other states and comp with them.......good job rome
special agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by special agent View Post
one of these days ROAD TRIP meet other crawler from other states and comp with them.......good job rome
Yeah, it's called Nationals.
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

are you mad that jerome didn't invite you to follow along...look at what he did he made a name for himself in LV with other crawlers, got the club out there to big america that there is crawler in hawaii....

who give a rip about nationals, yeah I wanna go to moab, I wanna meet other crawler first before I go up so we are not strangers over there. its called social skills if you have any, or give info/help to other people that wanna get into this hobby not chase them away and be a a$$ about it....
Old 04-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

yeah yeah im not the only one that has to pay full price....book it early
Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
are you mad that jerome didn't invite you to follow along...look at what he did he made a name for himself in LV with other crawlers, got the club out there to big america that there is crawler in hawaii....

who give a rip about nationals, yeah I wanna go to moab, I wanna meet other crawler first before I go up so we are not strangers over there. its called social skills if you have any, or give info/help to other people that wanna get into this hobby not chase them away and be a a$$ about it....
whoa!!!!! take it easy "hater". what you getting all nuts about? DTP didn't say anything to offend anyone. and for your information, you don't need to catch a plane to LV or anywhere else to "make a name" for yourself or club. not to bust jerome's balls............yeah he went to Vegas and met some other crawlers out there (frankyrizzo, etc.). i'm sure his intentions wasn't to promote anything, just wanted to meet up with some mainland guys and go crawling and shoot the shit abit. badger came down and went out of his way to meet HRCC. kila went for a crawl session with Microgoat a few months back when he came down. talk about social skills, i know DTP got alot of them. badger needed a rig to drive.............DTP loaned him his bruiser. kila let microgoat beat up his bruiser..................what about you? would you have done the same? before you go and say he or anyone else got no social skills, better check yourself.

you say you don't care about the nationals? why do you want to meet up with other's before you go there? doesn't make sense. before there was TEAM A'AMA, there was HRCC first.................remember that . we all made a name for ourselves with the other clubs in the mainland, and most of us didn't even leave our computers! DTP, kila, me and whoever from HRCC that post's their builds on RCC are sharing and giving information. that's the whole purpose of posting on the site. sheldon went up to moab for the nationals the other year............and he represented the state of hawaii and the club in the comps. and he did it very well .................out of his own pockets!! i think the mainland has a pretty good idea who we all are.
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

btw jerome, nice pics...................hope you had a good time .
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:06 AM   #13
RCC Addict

Default Thank You

Thank You Kev.(Feb. Champ.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_kanaka View Post
Right on Jerome .
Old 04-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Default Thanks

I lucky I had one charge card to pay for all of this. Thanks for the response. BTW, I did win $50 on slots at the airport on the back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik crawler View Post
AURYTE look like you had fun my man you lucky you got to crawl in the L.V
Old 04-07-2008, 03:10 AM   #15
RCC Addict

Default Yup

Thats the Idea.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2008, 03:11 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Default Yup

Thats the Idea also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE View Post
Yeah, it's called Nationals.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:14 AM   #17
RCC Addict

Default A small goal

Getting to the nationals has been a goal of mines for 2 years now. Someday, I will get there whether I like it or not.

Quote:

Last edited by Da Hermit; 04-07-2008 at 03:54 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:17 AM   #18
RCC Addict

Default Full price and three more

Full price to the mainland is not easy. But it is worth it when you met up with super COOL crawlers like d-fuel, frankyrizzo,vanman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut d's View Post
tatum no more aloha airlines anymore, that means full price buddy.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:19 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Default Full price

I paid full price, and for three more. Well worth it

Quote:
yeah yeah im not the only one that has to pay full price....book it early
Old 04-07-2008, 03:33 AM   #20
RCC Addict

Default Promote? HELL YEAH!!!

Actually, I did go to mainland to promote something. I am proud to promote team A'AMA. If I went to Oregon to see my DAD, I will promote the 'TEAM' there. The same as if I went Maui to visit by brother, and the same as if I went to visit SEAWORLD in Florida. team A'AMA will be seen and will be known. Our club needs this If we want an invite to the nationals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RydeFab View Post
whoa!!!!! take it easy "hater". what you getting all nuts about? DTP didn't say anything to offend anyone. and for your information, you don't need to catch a plane to LV or anywhere else to "make a name" for yourself or club. not to bust jerome's balls............yeah he went to Vegas and met some other crawlers out there (frankyrizzo, etc.). i'm sure his intentions wasn't to promote anything, just wanted to meet up with some mainland guys and go crawling and shoot the shit abit. badger came down and went out of his way to meet HRCC. kila went for a crawl session with Microgoat a few months back when he came down. talk about social skills, i know DTP got alot of them. badger needed a rig to drive.............DTP loaned him his bruiser. kila let microgoat beat up his bruiser..................what about you? would you have done the same? before you go and say he or anyone else got no social skills, better check yourself.

you say you don't care about the nationals? why do you want to meet up with other's before you go there? doesn't make sense. before there was TEAM A'AMA, there was HRCC first.................remember that . we all made a name for ourselves with the other clubs in the mainland, and most of us didn't even leave our computers! DTP, kila, me and whoever from HRCC that post's their builds on RCC are sharing and giving information. that's the whole purpose of posting on the site. sheldon went up to moab for the nationals the other year............and he represented the state of hawaii and the club in the comps. and he did it very well .................out of his own pockets!! i think the mainland has a pretty good idea who we all are.

Last edited by Da Hermit; 04-07-2008 at 03:52 AM.