RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Hawaii (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/hawaii/)
-   -   Oahu Top 10 List (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/hawaii/584657-oahu-top-10-list.html)

JPCustomRCs 05-15-2017 05:12 PM

Oahu Top 10 List

Current Top 10 List & Rules:

1. Shayne Biven
2. Trey Deponte
3. Pila Hussey
4. Sonny Rey Manibog
5. Al Pascual
6. Adam Hatzky-McWhirt
7. Jeffrey Onza
8. Dane WTK Hall
9. Justin Bicoy
10. Jon Fuentes Palola

CHASSIS:
- Must be a scale chassis. No twin vertical plate chassis (i.e. AX10, Losi Crawler, Everest)

- No M.O.A. Chassis (i.e. XR10, RC4WD Bully)

- Wraiths, Bombers, Twin Hammers, Yeti are allowed

TIRES:
- 1.9 or 2.2 scale tires. We will reference SORCA banned tire list for all illegal tires.

- Tire changes are allowed, but you must continue to use the same size tire. If you made it on the list with a 1.9 tire, you must continue using 1.9 size tires. You may not change to a 2.2 or 1.55 tire.

- Wheels can be any size as long as the tire size doesn't change.

BODY:
- Top 10 Drivers must use same body at every event. If body is damaged, you may replace it with the same exact body. If not available, then list drivers will vote on allowed body.

- Minor trimming may be done.

- Bumpers and sliders are allowed. They can also be attached or removed as driver wishes. (Except for when on course)

ELECTRONICS:
- NO battery limit

- NO motor limit

- ABSOLUTELY NO WINCHING ALLOWED

RUNNING FORMAT:
- Round Robin drivers. Cards will be drawn for groupings. 4 drivers per group. Cards will be drawn for running order. Groupings will go out according to drawn card. (i.e. Aces= 1st group, 2s= 2nd group, 3s= 3rd group, 4s= 4th group and so on) If drivers are not ready when group is called, they will forfeit their spot.

- Top 10 drivers. Higher rank driver will be lead rig. Call outs will be ran in order of rank. (i.e. 1v2= first run, 3v4= 2nd run and so on)

- NEW RULE: 1 attempt per obstacle, then back of the group. If you are the last driver, you get 2 attempts to complete obstacle. If you fail to clear the obstacle in those 2 attempts, then you will be eliminated from the course.

For Top 10 drivers: If both drivers are not able to complete an obstacle on first attempt, they will get 2 more attempts (alternating). If both drivers are still not able to complete obstacle, they will end the run in the positions they failed to pass said obstacle. Also, the next 2 position drivers will take the positions of higher position drivers if they are able to complete the full course.

- Drivers must stay in running order through the whole course. Absolutely NO passing.

- No bumping driver ahead of you. Please allow enough room for driver ahead of you to maneuver.

- You may not pick up or kick over your rig unless you are eliminated from course. *EXCEPTION to rule~ Removing fishing line or other debris. Rig must be placed in exact same spot as previous to removing fishing line/debris.

- If you hit a gate marker, you must go to back of group.

- If you rollover, you must go to the back of the group. A rollover is classified as rolling onto the side, roof or completely over. All of these result in a rollover penalty. If you need more explanation; ask during the drivers meeting.

- NO TRAIL FIXES!!! If you break on course, your run ends. If your battery dies, your run ends. In other words; MAKE SURE YOUR RIG IS IN TOP RUNNING SHAPE BEFORE TAKING TO THE COURSE!!!

TOP 10 DRIVERS ONLY:
- If you lose a call out, you must take a call out from below and win before allowed to challenge up the list again.

- You must be present at every Top 10 event to keep your spot. If you fail to be present at event, you will forfeit your spot. Exceptions will be made for EMERGENCY. (Do not attempt to abuse this exception)

- Call outs will end at 2:00pm HST. If you leave before this time you will lose 2 spots.

- If you break on course; you will lose that match up, but you must do your best to fix to continue running in later call outs. This means borrow parts if you have to.

*If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I'll add it on to this post*

army of one 05-15-2017 05:49 PM

Re: Oahu Top 10 List

Yeah u that number one spot feels good for now��

kaaina 05-16-2017 01:45 AM

When is this happening and I am interested in this event, also where is this hapening? Any other info you could share would be appreciated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPCustomRCs (Post 5707978)
Current Top 10 List & Rules:

1. Justin
2. Russ
3. Henry
4. Christine
5. Chris
6. Randy
7. Will
8. Terrence
9. Richard
10. Open

CHASSIS:
- Must be a scale chassis. No twin vertical plate chassis (i.e. AX10, Losi Crawler, Everest)

- No M.O.A. Chassis (i.e. XR10, RC4WD Bully)

- Wraiths, Bombers, Twin Hammers, Yeti are allowed

TIRES:
- 1.9 or 2.2 scale tires. We will reference SORCA banned tire list for all illegal tires.

- Tire changes are allowed, but you must continue to use the same size tire. If you made it on the list with a 1.9 tire, you must continue using 1.9 size tires. You may not change to a 2.2 or 1.55 tire.

- Wheels can be any size as long as the tire size doesn't change.

BODY:
- Top 10 Drivers must use same body at every event. If body is damaged, you may replace it with the same exact body. If not available, then list drivers will vote on allowed body.

- Minor trimming may be done.

- Bumpers and sliders are allowed. They can also be attached or removed as driver wishes. (Except for when on course)

ELECTRONICS:
- NO battery limit

- NO motor limit

- ABSOLUTELY NO WINCHING ALLOWED

RUNNING FORMAT:
- Round Robin drivers. Cards will be drawn for groupings. 4 drivers per group. Cards will be drawn for running order. Groupings will go out according to drawn card. (i.e. Aces= 1st group, 2s= 2nd group, 3s= 3rd group, 4s= 4th group and so on) If drivers are not ready when group is called, they will forfeit their spot.

- Top 10 drivers. Higher rank driver will be lead rig. Call outs will be ran in order of rank. (i.e. 1v2= first run, 3v4= 2nd run and so on)

- NEW RULE: 1 attempt per obstacle, then back of the group. If you are the last driver, you get 2 attempts to complete obstacle. If you fail to clear the obstacle in those 2 attempts, then you will be eliminated from the course.

For Top 10 drivers: If both drivers are not able to complete an obstacle on first attempt, they will get 2 more attempts (alternating). If both drivers are still not able to complete obstacle, they will end the run in the positions they failed to pass said obstacle. Also, the next 2 position drivers will take the positions of higher position drivers if they are able to complete the full course.

- Drivers must stay in running order through the whole course. Absolutely NO passing.

- No bumping driver ahead of you. Please allow enough room for driver ahead of you to maneuver.

- You may not pick up or kick over your rig unless you are eliminated from course. *EXCEPTION to rule~ Removing fishing line or other debris. Rig must be placed in exact same spot as previous to removing fishing line/debris.

- If you hit a gate marker, you must go to back of group.

- If you rollover and don't land on all 4 tires, you must go to the back of the group.

- NO TRAIL FIXES!!! If you break on course, your run ends. If your battery dies, your run ends. In other words; MAKE SURE YOUR RIG IS IN TOP RUNNING SHAPE BEFORE TAKING TO THE COURSE!!!

TOP 10 DRIVERS ONLY:
- If you lose a call out, you must take a call out from below and win before allowed to challenge up the list again.

- You must be present at every Top 10 event to keep your spot. If you fail to be present at event, you will forfeit your spot. Exceptions will be made for EMERGENCY. (Do not attempt to abuse this exception)

- Call outs will end at 2:00pm HST. If you leave before this time you will lose 2 spots.

- If you break on course; you will lose that match up, but you must do your best to fix to continue running in later call outs. This means borrow parts if you have to.

*If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I'll add it on to this post*

army of one 05-17-2017 07:47 PM

It's this Sunday at zablan beach park at 9ish

trascall10 05-17-2017 10:28 PM

Open to new guys? I just finally got my access to this forum. Had issues. I have a Bomber.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JPCustomRCs 05-18-2017 06:28 AM

Open to everyone. Come down, check it out. Cruise, talk story. Bring your rig and maybe enter. Free of charge to participate.

trascall10 05-31-2017 01:36 AM

When is the next list run?

JPCustomRCs 07-04-2017 11:34 PM

Just had one this past Sunday. Next one will be in August. I'll post up the date and location as soon as I can lock something in. Also gonna update the list tonight.

trascall10 07-06-2017 02:24 AM

Is there a fb group for the top 10 or something?

JPCustomRCs 07-07-2017 11:36 PM

There is a group on FB for the Top 10 list, but the only way to get access to the page is to actually be on the list. It's meant to be a private group of just the Top 10 drivers and some of the original judges. Anything regarding the Top 10 list can be posted up on the RC Crawlers Ohana page.

army of one 07-12-2017 11:30 PM

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...2/IMG_1163.jpg. Number one on the list