4. Sonny Rey Manibog
5. Al Pascual
6. Adam Hatzky-McWhirt
7. Jeffrey Onza
8. Dane WTK Hall
9. Justin Bicoy
10. Jon Fuentes Palola

CHASSIS:
- Must be a scale chassis. No twin vertical plate chassis (i.e. AX10, Losi Crawler, Everest)

- No M.O.A. Chassis (i.e. XR10, RC4WD Bully)

- Wraiths, Bombers, Twin Hammers, Yeti are allowed

TIRES:
- 1.9 or 2.2 scale tires. We will reference SORCA banned tire list for all illegal tires.

- Tire changes are allowed, but you must continue to use the same size tire. If you made it on the list with a 1.9 tire, you must continue using 1.9 size tires. You may not change to a 2.2 or 1.55 tire.

- Wheels can be any size as long as the tire size doesn't change.

BODY:
- Top 10 Drivers must use same body at every event. If body is damaged, you may replace it with the same exact body. If not available, then list drivers will vote on allowed body.

- Minor trimming may be done.

- Bumpers and sliders are allowed. They can also be attached or removed as driver wishes. (Except for when on course)

ELECTRONICS:
- NO battery limit

- NO motor limit

- ABSOLUTELY NO WINCHING ALLOWED

RUNNING FORMAT:
- Round Robin drivers. Cards will be drawn for groupings. 4 drivers per group. Cards will be drawn for running order. Groupings will go out according to drawn card. (i.e. Aces= 1st group, 2s= 2nd group, 3s= 3rd group, 4s= 4th group and so on) If drivers are not ready when group is called, they will forfeit their spot.

- Top 10 drivers. Higher rank driver will be lead rig. Call outs will be ran in order of rank. (i.e. 1v2= first run, 3v4= 2nd run and so on)

- NEW RULE: 1 attempt per obstacle, then back of the group. If you are the last driver, you get 2 attempts to complete obstacle. If you fail to clear the obstacle in those 2 attempts, then you will be eliminated from the course.

For Top 10 drivers: If both drivers are not able to complete an obstacle on first attempt, they will get 2 more attempts (alternating). If both drivers are still not able to complete obstacle, they will end the run in the positions they failed to pass said obstacle. Also, the next 2 position drivers will take the positions of higher position drivers if they are able to complete the full course.

- Drivers must stay in running order through the whole course. Absolutely NO passing.

- No bumping driver ahead of you. Please allow enough room for driver ahead of you to maneuver.

- You may not pick up or kick over your rig unless you are eliminated from course. *EXCEPTION to rule~ Removing fishing line or other debris. Rig must be placed in exact same spot as previous to removing fishing line/debris.

- If you hit a gate marker, you must go to back of group.

- If you rollover, you must go to the back of the group. A rollover is classified as rolling onto the side, roof or completely over. All of these result in a rollover penalty. If you need more explanation; ask during the drivers meeting.

- NO TRAIL FIXES!!! If you break on course, your run ends. If your battery dies, your run ends. In other words; MAKE SURE YOUR RIG IS IN TOP RUNNING SHAPE BEFORE TAKING TO THE COURSE!!!

TOP 10 DRIVERS ONLY:
- If you lose a call out, you must take a call out from below and win before allowed to challenge up the list again.

- You must be present at every Top 10 event to keep your spot. If you fail to be present at event, you will forfeit your spot. Exceptions will be made for EMERGENCY. (Do not attempt to abuse this exception)

- Call outs will end at 2:00pm HST. If you leave before this time you will lose 2 spots.

- If you break on course; you will lose that match up, but you must do your best to fix to continue running in later call outs. This means borrow parts if you have to.

*If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I'll add it on to this post*

Last edited by JPCustomRCs; 11-08-2018 at 05:27 PM. Reason: List Movement
JPCustomRCs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2017, 05:49 PM   #2

Default Re: Oahu Top 10 List

Yeah u that number one spot feels good for now��
army of one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

When is this happening and I am interested in this event, also where is this hapening? Any other info you could share would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPCustomRCs View Post
Current Top 10 List & Rules:

1. Justin
2. Russ
3. Henry
4. Christine
5. Chris
6. Randy
7. Will
8. Terrence
9. Richard
10. Open

CHASSIS:
- Must be a scale chassis. No twin vertical plate chassis (i.e. AX10, Losi Crawler, Everest)

- No M.O.A. Chassis (i.e. XR10, RC4WD Bully)

- Wraiths, Bombers, Twin Hammers, Yeti are allowed

TIRES:
- 1.9 or 2.2 scale tires. We will reference SORCA banned tire list for all illegal tires.

- Tire changes are allowed, but you must continue to use the same size tire. If you made it on the list with a 1.9 tire, you must continue using 1.9 size tires. You may not change to a 2.2 or 1.55 tire.

- Wheels can be any size as long as the tire size doesn't change.

BODY:
- Top 10 Drivers must use same body at every event. If body is damaged, you may replace it with the same exact body. If not available, then list drivers will vote on allowed body.

- Minor trimming may be done.

- Bumpers and sliders are allowed. They can also be attached or removed as driver wishes. (Except for when on course)

ELECTRONICS:
- NO battery limit

- NO motor limit

- ABSOLUTELY NO WINCHING ALLOWED

RUNNING FORMAT:
- Round Robin drivers. Cards will be drawn for groupings. 4 drivers per group. Cards will be drawn for running order. Groupings will go out according to drawn card. (i.e. Aces= 1st group, 2s= 2nd group, 3s= 3rd group, 4s= 4th group and so on) If drivers are not ready when group is called, they will forfeit their spot.

- Top 10 drivers. Higher rank driver will be lead rig. Call outs will be ran in order of rank. (i.e. 1v2= first run, 3v4= 2nd run and so on)

- NEW RULE: 1 attempt per obstacle, then back of the group. If you are the last driver, you get 2 attempts to complete obstacle. If you fail to clear the obstacle in those 2 attempts, then you will be eliminated from the course.

For Top 10 drivers: If both drivers are not able to complete an obstacle on first attempt, they will get 2 more attempts (alternating). If both drivers are still not able to complete obstacle, they will end the run in the positions they failed to pass said obstacle. Also, the next 2 position drivers will take the positions of higher position drivers if they are able to complete the full course.

- Drivers must stay in running order through the whole course. Absolutely NO passing.

- No bumping driver ahead of you. Please allow enough room for driver ahead of you to maneuver.

- You may not pick up or kick over your rig unless you are eliminated from course. *EXCEPTION to rule~ Removing fishing line or other debris. Rig must be placed in exact same spot as previous to removing fishing line/debris.

- If you hit a gate marker, you must go to back of group.

- If you rollover and don't land on all 4 tires, you must go to the back of the group.

- NO TRAIL FIXES!!! If you break on course, your run ends. If your battery dies, your run ends. In other words; MAKE SURE YOUR RIG IS IN TOP RUNNING SHAPE BEFORE TAKING TO THE COURSE!!!

TOP 10 DRIVERS ONLY:
- If you lose a call out, you must take a call out from below and win before allowed to challenge up the list again.

- You must be present at every Top 10 event to keep your spot. If you fail to be present at event, you will forfeit your spot. Exceptions will be made for EMERGENCY. (Do not attempt to abuse this exception)

- Call outs will end at 2:00pm HST. If you leave before this time you will lose 2 spots.

- If you break on course; you will lose that match up, but you must do your best to fix to continue running in later call outs. This means borrow parts if you have to.

*If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I'll add it on to this post*
kaaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #4

It's this Sunday at zablan beach park at 9ish
Old 05-17-2017, 10:28 PM   #5

Open to new guys? I just finally got my access to this forum. Had issues. I have a Bomber.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
trascall10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:28 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

Open to everyone. Come down, check it out. Cruise, talk story. Bring your rig and maybe enter. Free of charge to participate.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:36 AM   #7

When is the next list run?

Old 07-04-2017, 11:34 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

Just had one this past Sunday. Next one will be in August. I'll post up the date and location as soon as I can lock something in. Also gonna update the list tonight.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:24 AM   #9

Is there a fb group for the top 10 or something?

Old 07-07-2017, 11:36 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

There is a group on FB for the Top 10 list, but the only way to get access to the page is to actually be on the list. It's meant to be a private group of just the Top 10 drivers and some of the original judges. Anything regarding the Top 10 list can be posted up on the RC Crawlers Ohana page.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:30 PM   #11

. Number one on the list

Oahu Top 10 List - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Assembling a top 10 crawler list Puddin86 Michigan 2 04-04-2016 05:46 AM
Your top bands of all time! List them here! ericinMD Chit Chat 37 03-02-2010 11:50 AM
Your top movies of all time! List them here! ericinMD Chit Chat 48 03-01-2010 07:27 PM