RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Holmes Hobbies (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/holmes-hobbies/)
-   -   Holmes Hobbies Handwounds in limited supply (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/holmes-hobbies/578537-holmes-hobbies-handwounds-limited-supply.html)

JohnRobHolmes 01-23-2017 09:07 AM

Holmes Hobbies Handwounds in limited supply

For the next few months we will be exclusively selling handwound motors through HolmesHobbies.com. You can find inventory at other retailers right now, but only while supplies last. I understand this will cause issues for businesses and international competitors looking to acquire motors. The decision was not made lightly, and we will be using this time to build new offices at the shop and rearrange more effectively in the void where our production CNC machine sat.

Many thanks for your continued support! We are looking forwards to getting the shop fixed up in this brief period of restricted manufacturing.

JRH

tapped-out 01-31-2017 10:17 PM

Re: Holmes Hobbies Handwounds in limited supply

Hey John will you be restocking your own inventory?

I'm looking forward to buying 2x Crawl master pro 16t motors soon. Looks like they are out of stock @ HolmesHobbies.com

Also what's the difference between a crawl masters handwond 16t pro with a chrome can vs a new version black can?
(Besides not being chrome anymore)

JohnRobHolmes 02-01-2017 06:22 AM

We will restock our site, yes. We have 20 in production right now.

Black cans have slightly stronger magnets and no vents, about a 3% speed reduction. Otherwise the same.

tapped-out 02-08-2017 07:37 AM

Thank you John, looks like I missed your 16t crawl masters pro motor restock. Hopefully you'll be restocking soon?

Question about your Puller motors.
My Berg is around 4lbs 11oz so if I bought Puller motors. What puller motor would you recommend 400 or 500's, Puller or Team Puller?

What's the difference between regular puller motor and puller Team motor?
Do all puller motors have hand wound armature?

I've been running my chrome 16t crawl masters pro motors close to 4yrs. They been great motors just looking to replace or upgrade."thumbsup"

tapped-out 02-13-2017 09:13 AM

Hey John I've been on your site a lot lately looking for a matched pr. of Crawl Master pro 16t motors.
Do you have an ETA for restocking of 16t crawl masters?

JohnRobHolmes 02-13-2017 12:09 PM

You will be waiting a long time for me to inform you properly through forum channels. use the button on my site to get product stock updates. Or send us an email. I'm the worst service rep, I'm really just tech support on the hard questions.

tapped-out 02-13-2017 02:16 PM

Thanks John I've sent email.