Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Holmes Hobbies

Notices

Thread: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #341

Default Re: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

I got my esc and decided to splurge on a motor saver and 3 extra rx bypass plugs. Man this stuff shipped out so fast, John provides excellent comunication and customer service. His products IMO are excellent.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #342
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

John, I sent you an email yesterday. My order arrived and there is some problems Please email me back about order #9914 so we can try and get this worked out. You have had awsome customer service before, so I am sure this will get worked out just fine.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:23 AM   #343
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

I don't see an email from yesterday or Monday. What address did you send it to? I'll get it sorted out asap!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #344
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
I don't see an email from yesterday or Monday. What address did you send it to? I'll get it sorted out asap!
I sent it to this email:

jrh@holmeshobbies.com

I can try sending it again, or send the message to your other email
Old 10-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #345

Try again please, I don't think it went through
Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #346
I wanna be Dave

I just sent it again
Old 10-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #347
Quarry Creeper

I got my 16turn 5 pole Crawlmaster motors in the mail today, super fast shipping, installing them tonight testing all day tomorrow. I am used to using Integy 35 turn V12 motors...cant wait!!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #348
Quarry Creeper

Yep... way better motors! Lots of low speed torque, and lots of punch when needed.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #349
I wanna be Dave

John, A few weeks ago i received my motors from you for my xr. They are the Holmes pro custom. I chose a 32t motor with the stage 4 lightening kit. I just powered them up and they are wicked little beasts! When I ordered the motors however, I ordered two flux rings, thinking that it would add some of the lost power back.. Because i know when you cnc the cans down, they loose some strength.

My question is, Are the flux rings really needed? Or will the motors still have pleanty of punch and torque without them? I have them installed now, but i was just wondering if they are necessary.

Thank you,
Christian
Old 10-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #350

Its up to you to determine whether you need the flux rings!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #351
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
Its up to you to determine whether you need the flux rings!
Sounds good. I will get it out on the rocks this weekend and try it with and without... see which one is better, or if they are really needed.

Thank you sir,
Christian
Old 10-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #352
Quarry Creeper

Placed an order on Holmes Hobbies' website yesterday at around 1pm and not only did John update the website with his latest stock so I could order, but it has already shipped out.

Fantastic customer service as always, John! Can't wait to get everything.

Fink
Old 12-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #353
Pebble Pounder

Just wanted to say THANKS. I ordered a new armature at 2:30pm and had a tracking number around 4pm. That"s what I call getting it done. Both my rigs are HOLMES powered and love em. Good work JohnRobHolmes im a customer for life.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #354
Pebble Pounder

just received my first order from Holmes Hobbies... picked up a sport torque master 540 27T. Came prewired and perfect- looks awesome and has tons of torque. Good price and fast shipping.

look forward to doing more business in the future. Maybe we can come up with an idea for clodbuster M/T that want to run brushed motors! Just an idea
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #355
RCC Addict

I screwed up on my last order and John took the time to E Mail me and let me know of my screw up. He could of just sent what I ordered but instead he took time out of his busy schedule and set me on the right path. This man stands behind his products and customer service. If anyone has any concerns about his motors, worry not. I own 5 of them and have yet to have a problem with any, 3 of them are over 2 years old and still going strong.

Thank You John for your outstanding motors, CS, and the willingness to help your customers. You truly go above and beyond.

Thanks Again
crawlhog
Old 01-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #356
I wanna be Dave

I sent you another email asking about some cans.. Lmk what you think can be done
Old 01-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #357
Rock Crawler

thanks man , just ordered sat got it tuesday and i will order again!!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #358
RCC Addict

Yet another excellent experience with JRH. John thank you for going above and beyond when it comes to your customers. I ordered matched Pro Flows last week and they are here and installed already. I have to say I LOVE these motors. Keep up the amazing work John.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #359
RCC Addict

Awesome as usual. Fast shipping and great price.
Thanks John and congrats on the new one.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #360
I wanna be Dave

Great shipping and packaging...got my motor yesterday, good thing you guys packaged it properly...the packaging was all torn up and ripped...like someone kicked it all the way to my door...

motor didn't have a scratch on it....
Closed Thread