Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Holmes Hobbies

Notices

Thread: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #401

Default Re: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

hi i was wondering if ur gonna have any 13t twin hammers motors available soon? would love to order one asap
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #402
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Default Re: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

Have em, added to the site.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #403

thanks just put an order
Old 07-17-2013, 01:22 AM   #404
I wanna be Dave

John, I sent you an email.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #405
Pebble Pounder

John Sent you an email thru your website...
Thanks
Jorge
Old 09-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #406

John
Any idea when the BEC will be back in stock ?
Matt
Old 09-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #407
RCC Addict

Got my 35T TorqueMaster Sport in yesterday, only took a tiny bit over a week to get it. Thanks for the great product, I'll definitely be buying from you again
Old 09-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #408
Quarry Creeper

Huge thanks for all the help and advice, and the ridiculously fast shipping. Ordered Monday afternoon, and it's here today. Now if my drive line parts would hurry up, I can install this thing!!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #409
Rock Crawler

Thanks goes out to John Rob Holmes amazing product and very quick turnaround time on my torquemonster outrunner. Here is a quick pic I snapped of it sticking out of the hood on my bronco.
Name:  image-2072704482.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  58.9 KB
No the silver is not factory I did that so it would add some color break up when running.

Sent from my iPhone in the shop
Old 11-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #410

Hey John, just sent you an email. Have a question about the rebuild order. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #411

I've sent a few emails and posted in another thread here. Trying to check the status of my motor that I needed rebuilt. And my warranty claim on my BRXL Waterproof. I appreciate it!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #412
Quarry Creeper

Same problem here, I've been sending emails for 2 weeks with no response. The order for two in stock items was placed on the 11/21 but I still haven't received them.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #413
Rock Stacker

Just ordered a set of 400's cant wait to get them for my Dlux build!!! motors look amazing amazing
Old 12-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #414
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

We lost our labor worker on the 5th and we are all spread too thin covering the extra. I've been off the computer and just making motors and training the new guy. I will make sure everything gets taken care of. We are just in a tough position at the worst time of year, it will take some extra time to fill all the orders and get the new guy up to pace.

Kinda sucks being on the edge of small company/ big company. When we lose one guy it really hurts everybody else. I haven't gotten a single task on my personal list done for weeks! We were set up to have all orders done within a few days of ordering on back Friday, and having a key team member decide to quit right after blew up all the planning.

Last edited by JohnRobHolmes; 12-18-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #415
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
We lost our labor worker on the 5th and we are all spread too thin covering the extra. I've been off the computer and just making motors and training the new guy. I will make sure everything gets taken care of. We are just in a tough position at the worst time of year, it will take some extra time to fill all the orders and get the new guy up to pace.

Kinda sucks being on the edge of small company/ big company. When we lose one guy it really hurts everybody else. I haven't gotten a single task on my personal list done for weeks! We were set up to have all orders done within a few days of ordering on back Friday, and having a key team member decide to quit right after blew up all the planning.
completely understandable!!!! any one who doesn't understand the amount of craziness you vendors deal with regardless of time of year don't deserve a set of your amazing motors. Well sir you have one patient customer up here I guess I will just go outside and shovel snow and ice fish till my sexy 400's show up! I hope you get some personal stuff accomplished seeing as you only have 6 days till X mas
Merry Christmas from the great white north
ThompsonP

Last edited by ThompsonPerogie; 12-19-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #416
Pebble Pounder

I ordered a 500 puller on the 27th of dec. and have not received it yet is there any chance u can help me out with finding out where it is or when I might receive it. the order number is 13218 my name is Johnathan beck... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #417
I wanna be Dave

I am in the same position with my order #13296, hopefully they get things ironed out soon..would like to at least hear from them thru email about whatever is causing the delay...
Old 01-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #418
Rock Stacker

Ride it out guys. Sounds like they are going through a tough time. John is a great guy and he will do the best he can to make it right. Emails are slow but be patient its gonna be worth it.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:47 PM   #419
Rock Stacker

I sent a motor in to be repaired back at the end of November and am still waiting to hear any word on it. Now I have 2 BRXL's that quit and need them checked out. I have emailed the website 4 times with no response. Then posted to their facebook with no response. And also went through this site to email John last week and no response. I would think even short handed you could reply to emails while not at the office. My sons hand wound motor lasted less than an hour and now I sent it in to be repaired 1 1/2 months ago and can't get any response. I don't see how I can support a company like this when there is ZERO customer service.

I just don't see how you can expect to run a business and not even reply to your customers. After 1 1/2 months of no response, I don't see any excuse for that.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #420

Unhappy Re: Holmes Hobbies Feedback...Unbelievable Support..Why to support Vendors

Hi I also am on this massive waiting list ordered a brxl and torquemaster expert around new years and still nothing . I also sent a email to them , nothing. And then I come to this page, lo and behold this problem is worse than expected. I would say I know but I don't know how good the stuff jrh sells all I know is I heard a bunch of positive stuff about product and service. So far no product to speak of , or service . I am a little put off by the lack of a phone also. I don't care what the excuse a business should have a phone. Please don't build yourself up to let all of the customers down. Its slightly comical that this thread is under the heading "unbelievable support". I await my order and if this stuff is any less than perfect Ive got many words to describe my experience to future customers of hh. Make this right please all I ask. Sometimes you only get one chance.....
Closed Thread