Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > HPI Wheely King

Notices

Thread: My servo mount and cut stock tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default My servo mount and cut stock tires

Just thought I would post a pic of my servo mount I made and pics of my stock tires I cut. I got the mount template off this site.

Last edited by Stein; 03-05-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

nice i like it...does it get in the way when it flexes?
resetpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by resetpunk View Post
nice i like it...does it get in the way when it flexes?
Thanks. I looks like it would get in the way but it does not. I like it because I can leave the shock mounts in the stock location.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

yea it does look like itd get in the way but i like the mount alot awesome
Old 03-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Yea I like that mount the best too for not having to move the links.... The only problem it creates is when both sides compress at the same time, like if you went off a jump. In normal crawling it will never hit.

dacaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

where can i get the mount at?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

you make it from a template found in the sticky Free WK servo mount templates or here http://www.dacaur.com/rc/crawler/wk_servo_mount.pdf
Old 03-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by resetpunk View Post
where can i get the mount at?
I can make a few if people are interested?
Old 03-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
RCC Addict

You can not be soliciting sales on this board without a blue star. Also if you look at that template you got it says that you cannot reproduce for sale. I would just not be doing any of that
xgerstandtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgerstandtx View Post
You can not be soliciting sales on this board without a blue star. Also if you look at that template you got it says that you cannot reproduce for sale. I would just not be doing any of that
Ya well I was not going to sell It. Just trying to help people out. Check my other post I had scale tow rope I was giving away. I even sent it to a few people for free and I PAID the shipping my self. 2 feet went to Germany and 2" to a few people in the USA all shipping paid for by me. Why well if someone sent me tow rope and paid the shipping I would think it was really nice of them. I sent to 2 or 3 other people they sent me $2.00 on paypal to pay for the stamps.

So yes your right I don't have a blue star but I was not selling anything. And oh by the way the template does not say "cannot reproduce for sale" check it out for yourself.

Brian
Old 03-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

thats for the template guys
Old 03-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
RCC Addict

I stand corrected on the template saying that. It was the widow chassis i was thinking of. I am not going to go searching through your old posts to see what you gave away or whatever else you do. I really do have better things to do and i dont care much.
xgerstandtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgerstandtx View Post
I stand corrected on the template saying that. It was the widow chassis i was thinking of. I am not going to go searching through your old posts to see what you gave away or whatever else you do. I really do have better things to do and i dont care much.
If you have better things to do why did you post in the first place? You were wrong about the template and wrong about me selling them. So if you don't care much or don't have much time why waste my time and everyone else time by posting in the first place. It's people like you that ruin it for everyone else. You were 100% wrong, be man enough to admit it and a simple sorry would be nice to

Who else on here offered people FREE servo mounts. Unless I missed a post then I would say no one else. Try to help people out and I get s*it on. Next time get your facts straight before you post or just mind your own business. I'm sure the admins read the post and delete the ones that break the rules.

Brian
Old 03-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Stop bitching about someone accidently getting a few things wrong. He was merely suggesting you not sell them and he in truth, thought that the template said not for sale. If you were selling them, (which you ohviously aren't) then the lack of blue star would have probably gotten you banned.
Crawlerguy851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

I'm with stein here. There was nothing in his post to suggest he wanted to sell them. When he stated as much he got a response back that, at least in my opinion, was pretty rude, hence his next post... Stein, dont let a few bad apples ruin your good attitude! (or if not bad apples, apples with worms in them anyhow )
Old 03-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #16
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawlerguy851 View Post
Stop bitching about someone accidently getting a few things wrong. He was merely suggesting you not sell them and he in truth, thought that the template said not for sale. If you were selling them, (which you ohviously aren't) then the lack of blue star would have probably gotten you banned.
Well after he knew I was right and he was wrong he was still rude. And its not called bitching its called being right and sticking up for ones self.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #17
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaur View Post
I'm with stein here. There was nothing in his post to suggest he wanted to sell them. When he stated as much he got a response back that, at least in my opinion, was pretty rude, hence his next post... Stein, dont let a few bad apples ruin your good attitude! (or if not bad apples, apples with worms in them anyhow )
Thanks dacaur