Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > HPI Wheely King

Notices

Thread: Honcho body?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #1

Default Honcho body?

Hey everyone. I'm rebuilding my Wheely King and am at the point of needing a body. I very much like the Axial Honcho body, and have found some take offs that I would love to get, but my question is whether or not it will fit the Wheely King? I can drill new holes and what not, but are the dimensions close?

Just for fun the King has a stretched wheelbase, lockers, 45T Integy, Flat Irons, Axial fake beadlocks and a axle mounted 645mg. Not really going for crazy crawler, just a trail truck than can crawl decently.

Thanks
Vicious-peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

If the chassis is stock, I would think it wouldnt look right - i.e. not sit low enough on the chassis, but I could be wrong
entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious-peanut View Post
Hey everyone. I'm rebuilding my Wheely King and am at the point of needing a body. I very much like the Axial Honcho body, and have found some take offs that I would love to get, but my question is whether or not it will fit the Wheely King? I can drill new holes and what not, but are the dimensions close?

Just for fun the King has a stretched wheelbase, lockers, 45T Integy, Flat Irons, Axial fake beadlocks and a axle mounted 645mg. Not really going for crazy crawler, just a trail truck than can crawl decently.

Thanks
My wheely king, on a different frame. Velcro front bracket, tilt back end for easy access to battery and electronics. Hope this helps

bckbmpr84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy View Post
If the chassis is stock, I would think it wouldnt look right - i.e. not sit low enough on the chassis, but I could be wrong
You are right, I just got it yesterday. I will take a small part of the drop down in the tire well and chop it out and then it should sit perfect.
Vicious-peanut is offline   Reply With Quote