Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Some picture of some spot in Kuna

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Some picture of some spot in Kuna

OK here are a few spot out in Kuna. First I went to Initial point but I think most rock around there are a little to big and close together to have much fun on. But there were a few spot along the side of the road heading down Swan Falls road.
But here are a few of the spot that I tried today. the first one is close to my house I don't think it is that good since it has big rock but I will post a few picture just in case some might like them like that. I am not sure if I am just new and not really that good so I didn't like it or if they are just hard to climb. this spot is Off of swan falls road.
to get there you take swan falls. take a left on Stagecoach go about 1/2 mile there is a road called bestbath road you will see the rocks to the west these rock are in a vacant industrial park lot. there are only a few company out there and a lot of rock around there

the next picture is just a rock pile around the corner from here.

The next spot is the best but as soon as the irrigation canal start filling we would lose it. it is in the Indian creek river bed. it was alot of fun. This spot is right after Indian Creek elementary school in kuna this is the start to the walking path. also if you go to the parking lot buy the creek off of swan falls the creek bed there is good to but not as good as this spot.

Some with my truck on the rocks

So I think these spot would be fun if we wanted a half way point between boise and Nampa. I will also start looking around at some of the parks around meridian to see if there is anything around there.So those are the spot in kuna. I think it would be fun to do a GTG in Indian Creek before water started down it.
Kingoftherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links