Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Proposed RC track in Chubbuck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #1

Default Proposed RC track in Chubbuck

As a lot of you guys know I own Dapco Hobbies and have had a track the last 7 years. We lost our last one with the move.

I have some promising news---I am meeting with the Chubbuck Mayor this week to propose an RC track. Yes we are only in the proposal stage--but things are looking very promising. I would like to have a permanent rock course, along with the standard dirt race track. We of course will try for more, but I will take what we can get!!!!!

There is a write up coming out in the ID ST Journal I believe tomorrow. If you are interested in seeing a facility let your voice be heard!!! Contact Mayor England via email or telephone and let them know this is a great idea. It helps the economy by bringing in out of towners and gives us a place to meet other enthusiasts, along with many many more!! I will have more information on Saturday and will post it up asap!

As this progresses I will keep you updated. I am sure we will be needing volunteers and of course donations as I am sure city will not front it all. And by donations I don't just mean money-time and materials help a ton!

Any questions let me know. You can call me at the shop 208-233-8163. I do not have much info yet as we are just in the proposal stage-but will definatly know more on Saturday
cory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Good job Cory, I will be moving from Oregon back to Idaho, and would like to help out.
Just got my first Crawler, for me and my Boy.

Clark
redxz30 is offline   Reply With Quote