RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Idaho (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/idaho/)
-   -   Roll call (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/idaho/225458-roll-call.html)

mmbackpacker 01-20-2010 11:19 AM

Roll call

I am wondering how many crawlers in the Treasure Valley-ish area or willing to travel to the area there are. I am interested in larger get togethers and comps, so please leave a quick reply and what you would bring (scale, 2.2 comp, 1.9 comp...)

Currently I have a scaler that is running and a 2.2 comp rig, as well as another scale rig (or two...)

JUSTCUZ 01-20-2010 04:32 PM

Shaun and I are always up for a good comp. We have the SRCC club gear still. So let us know!

beni 01-21-2010 01:12 PM

I have 2.2 & building a scaler (it'll be a while before it is done)
But I'm old and a wimp so I don't do cold weather, besides attending BSU takes up ALL my time, however the semester ends in May and by then the weather will be fine.

vurtrider 01-21-2010 10:13 PM

just got my crawler running

ive got a 2.2 comp truck and would love to find some people to run with however im not sure i could actually do a comp as i am in a wheelchair and all of the areas that i have seen people run comps in are not really accessable at all. i hope i can find some cool areas to crawl any way. im in boise by the way.

wjhecox 01-22-2010 03:39 PM

i have a 1.9 scale axial Honcho and would like to do some crawlin'

yumamaxx 01-22-2010 05:45 PM

I have a couple of 2.2 comp rigs and a 1.9 scaler in process.

chevy4life 01-23-2010 04:40 PM

i have a 2.2 comp. and a scx10 trail ready plus my son has a 2.2. we need to get some gtg's going on as soon as the weather gets better or when we get a nice weekend.:)

boisetrucker 01-23-2010 05:01 PM

If I am in town and up for it. I have a cpl of 2.2 comp rigs.

boisetrucker 01-23-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vurtrider (Post 2247247)
ive got a 2.2 comp truck and would love to find some people to run with however im not sure i could actually do a comp as i am in a wheelchair and all of the areas that i have seen people run comps in are not really accessable at all. i hope i can find some cool areas to crawl any way. im in boise by the way.

Hey man how's it going ? Hey look if you want to crawl let me know I am willing to go out with you and scout some areas where we can get you into. I am not in town a ton but when I am I like to go out and crawl so hit me up and let me know. My name is Scott.

mmbackpacker 01-24-2010 01:07 PM

Well, thanks for posting guys, I appreciate it. I am really just trying to gauge how much interest there is in friendly get togethers and friendly low key comps... I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and I'll continue to post up some get togethers as we start to (slowly) get warmer...

As far as being in a wheel chair, I think "we" should be able to accommodate you somehow. I know the area over by swan falls dam is really flat and should be do-able with a little help.

And Boisetrucker: your signature reminds me of an article I remember from my rock climbing days about how this fella wanted to climb in every state in the lower 48... He could not find one single rock to climb in Florida....

boisetrucker 01-24-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmbackpacker (Post 2252548)
Well, thanks for posting guys, I appreciate it. I am really just trying to gauge how much interest there is in friendly get together and friendly low key comps... I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and I'll continue to post up some get together as we start to (slowly) get warmer...

As far as being in a wheel chair, I think "we" should be able to accommodate you somehow. I know the area over by swan falls dam is really flat and should be do-able with a little help.

And Boisetrucker: your signature reminds me of an article I remember from my rock climbing days about how this fella wanted to climb in every state in the lower 48... He could not find one single rock to climb in Florida....

I found a couple of rocks there to crawl. Unfortunately my ex wife had to crawl out from under it to make it suitable to crawl:mrgreen:

boisetrucker 01-24-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmbackpacker (Post 2252548)
Well, thanks for posting guys, I appreciate it. I am really just trying to gauge how much interest there is in friendly get together and friendly low key comps... I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and I'll continue to post up some get together as we start to (slowly) get warmer...

I found a couple of rocks there to crawl. Unfortunately my ex wife had to crawl out from under it to make it suitable to crawl:mrgreen:

Shurp 01-24-2010 10:29 PM

Howdy guys. I'm over in Caldwell and get out quite a bit. Mostly hit Celebration Park, Swan Falls, Middleton bridge, down at the river in Star. Looking for places closer to run. Not really into crawlers, I mostly run a 1.9 scalers.

DinoCrawler 02-16-2010 04:06 PM

Hey I'm over here in Emmett. I am willing to drive where ever. Currently have a Cliff Climber but just ordered a RS10 for 2.2 comps. Had fun at the Feb Comb. Also count in my Dad and my son.