Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Looking to relocate.... looking for some info:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Looking to relocate.... looking for some info:

Hello everyone,
I figured this would be as good of a place as any to look into this... so.

Very long story short, my wife and I are looking to possible relocate our family to some where near the Boise area. After visiting there a few times over the last few yrs we have fallen in love with the idea of possible moving there.

I would love to be able to transfer with my company, but it looks like the plans to open a store out there have been put on the back burner.

What has the economy been looking like for job hunters? I have spent the past 5 1/2 yrs in the auto industry as a manager for a national use car dealership. And my wife has been doing HR work for a nation natural grocer for the past 8yrs.

Any areas that we would watch out for? I know that we have been told that we should be looking at the Eagle area, as well as some of the smaller areas that surround it.... Like Star, Meridian, ect.

I know that most of this is pretty vague right now, but like I said, we are just in the beginnings of looking.

Thanks for the help!

~Mitch
msd44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

It realy depends on your $$$ situation... Eagel can be one of the most expensive arias to move to.. though there are some cheeper parts there as well. (we looked & some of the housing develepments were 150 to 300 a month for the CC&R alone.)
If your talking renting, I know the average in Star is about 800 & up...(i live in star)

As for Jobs, its like anywhere else... Good Jobs are hard to come by...
airdreams1 is offline   Reply With Quote