Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Godfather Scale Challenge - 2012 January-June Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #201
Rock Crawler

Congratulations Agama . Looks nice Moose. Well I was planning on coming up but my wife booked us a room in Jackpot for the weekend. Have fun up there and catch you next time.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
boisetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #202
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Godfather Scale Challenge - 2012 January-June Series

That is too bad you cant make it we will definitely have to catch you next time Scott.
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #203
Quarry Creeper

Had a great time this weekend thanks for everyone that came out and all of those that helped out setting gates and run camp.

The 150 Gate course was hard but a lot of fun and was very challenging. Lots of water this time and no one got wet so that was good .

The Hill Climb was awesome and a lot of fun especially since it was possible. Thank you Mike and Ryan for setting that up.

The Night Run was more fun than I was expecting, the poker hand and shot stations added a lot to it though and made it quite fun. Thank you Erika for all the help on that it was quite a night full of fun.

The Tommy Gun Run was one of the most fun races we got to watch all season. Rubbing was racing and Running over KOH Style in every Corner and Canyon was hilarious. Almost more fun for the Spectators than the drivers.

Here is the standing for the weekend Comp 6 of 6:

1.9 Class-
  1. Bryan Able
  2. Mike Smith
  3. Dino
  4. Erika
  5. DJ
  6. Julie
  7. Twilla
2.2 Class-
  1. Thomas C
  2. Chris
  3. Moose
  4. Ward
  5. Dave (Agama)
Placing for the Spring 2012 Series

1.9 Class-
  1. Dino
  2. Mike Smith
  3. Thomas E.
2.2 Class-
  1. Chris
  2. Moose
  3. Thomas C & Ward

All in all a great weekend to sum up a great season. We are definitely looking forward to the next season to see who comes out on top and there will also be all kinds of fun new things that we will implement into the fall series to make it fun and new. Thank You everyone for all your help and your participation. With your help we will be able to make this happen for many years to come.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #204
Rock Crawler

Wish I could have made it sounds like you guys had a blast.

When's the next round start?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #205
Rock Stacker

Thanks Zno-rc! That was a super fun event. I've never been so worn out and still smiling afterwards. The courses were excellent and challenging.
ba450crf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #206
Quarry Creeper

The next series will be starting July 28th & 29th. We have a few changes we will be implementing for the 2012 fall series but nothing to serious. We will be posting all the details and the dates for the first 3 months of the Fall Series later this week.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #207
Quarry Creeper

Spring 2012 Series

2.2 Class

Name:  IMG_3075 small.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  84.2 KB
1.9 Class

Name:  IMG_3078 small.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  88.5 KB
Old 07-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #208

I want to say thanks to the whole ZNO-RC crew this series rocked I had alot of fun driving and fixing my rig after or during some brutal courses.

Thanks again guys and gals!!!:thumbup:

<Moose>
MadMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #209
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNO-RC View Post
The next series will be starting July 28th & 29th. We have a few changes we will be implementing for the 2012 fall series but nothing to serious. We will be posting all the details and the dates for the first 3 months of the Fall Series later this week.
Cool I look forward to it.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #210
Rock Crawler

Just want to say thanks to ZNO and everyone else for putting on such a great event. This campout / comp was one of the best that I've been to. I just love the long courses and the cool bonus gates you guys thought up were too fun. The night run had to be my favorite part, doing shots throughout was great too. It was the perfect night for it, almost full moon. Really cool seeing all the lights in the woods.

Thanks again Dean for having your laptop up there and programing my RX8. That made all the difference in running the courses. Just have to have instant reverse.

Quote:

This sounds perfect! I just checked my schedule and I'm off that weekend. I hope we do another campout. I'll be headed up Friday night this time and can help out with stuff. I hope to have a 1.9 running by then as well so I can run in both classes. Too much fun not to. The wife might be coming up on this one with the kiddo's. I thought it was great how family oriented the club here is. Evander had a great time playing with the other kids.

Have a great 4th guys. See you at the next one,
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #211
Rock Crawler

I look forward to the next series. I have one request and that is when you setup October's date can you avoid the last weekend in the month? Thanks guys look forward to the next gathering.

Old 07-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #212
Rock Crawler

Just two weeks for the next series starts! Any idea where we are going to be comp / camping? Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #213
Quarry Creeper

So the details are up for the new Series as a new thread. Check out the dates we have listed. Hopefully they will work for everyone. The first comp of the Series will be at Tripod which is the same location we had for the last one but we could not find another comparable location. There is a lot of areas to run around there and with the water it is a really good time.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #214
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So the details are up for the new Series as a new thread. Check out the dates we have listed. Hopefully they will work for everyone. The first comp of the Series will be at Tripod which is the same location we had for the last one but we could not find another comparable location. There is a lot of areas to run around there and with the water it is a really good time.
Sweet! Thanks for posting details. Tripod sounds perfect!

Godfather Scale Challenge - 2012 January-June Series - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED) Rckcrwlr Past RCCA qualifiers 581 01-30-2012 12:38 PM
RC Overland Team Challenge Comp #1 January 15, 2012 Folsom Rodeo Grounds fvrr Competitions 159 01-30-2012 11:11 AM
Rock Mafia Godfather Scale Challenge ZNO-RC Idaho 34 12-19-2011 03:09 PM
N.A.R.C.C.A. / R.E.C.O.N. G6 Scale Challenge June 3,4 2011 Redlinerob Arizona 2 04-24-2011 12:07 PM