RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Idaho (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/idaho/)
-   -   Lydle Homestead (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/idaho/477904-lydle-homestead.html)

AdventureIQ 01-11-2014 07:53 PM

Lydle Homestead

11 Attachment(s)
Muddy so was careful on the trails to not muck them up....new area...can't wait to hit this when ground is dry. There is a frisbee golf course, not used much, but great trails from cage to cage.

evan03 01-13-2014 05:51 PM

Re: Lydle Homestead

Looks awesome. Is there a hot springs there.

Were finding tons of awesome crawling seems were getting out more now then in the summer.

Let me know if your ever headed this way or in the neighborhood.

Next scouting area is jacks creek out past brunea. Maybe mudflat road to the crack in the rock. Tons of crawling possibilities in that area

AdventureIQ 01-14-2014 05:40 AM

Will do... I was looking at the Jacks Cr. Area and Bruneau a few weeks ago... Could be interesting

No hot springs...its on the outlet flume of Lucky Peak

evan03 01-14-2014 06:43 AM

Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google.

There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot.

This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/u...hoto/spray.jpg

AdventureIQ 01-14-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evan03 (Post 4628059)
Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google. There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot. This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow

aware of the pld moonshine shack. Been in that area a bit. Will be good spring runs

evan03 01-14-2014 11:08 PM

Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek.

Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted

AdventureIQ 01-15-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evan03 (Post 4629482)
Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek. Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted

close what used to be Fairy Grass and Cliffs?

AdventureIQ 01-15-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evan03 (Post 4628059)
Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google. There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot. This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow

Those falls are awesome! Nice pic. Have not been there.... Very nice

AdventureIQ 01-15-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evan03 (Post 4629482)
Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek. Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted

Not the one I was thinking of

evan03 01-16-2014 08:11 PM

Almost no one goes to these falls.

asc6000 01-18-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdventureIQ (Post 4624613)
There is a frisbee golf course, not used much, but great trails from cage to cage.

There was actually a disc golf tournament there on december 28th. It was awesome. "thumbsup" Your'e right it doesn't get used much but it is a newer course and will get more use over time. Only hardcores go out there. ps we call them baskets ;-) just thought of something too, you could use the hole #'s as directions on how to get to your favorite spots. Like, go to hole #7 and off to the left...

AdventureIQ 01-20-2014 12:48 PM

great info...thanks! I have wanted to give it a go. I like the idea of using basket. numbers.

I want to be unobtrusive to disk golfers out there and not impede on their space. what would you recm'd?