Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Lydle Homestead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Lydle Homestead

Muddy so was careful on the trails to not muck them up....new area...can't wait to hit this when ground is dry. There is a frisbee golf course, not used much, but great trails from cage to cage.
Attached Images

AdventureIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Lydle Homestead

Looks awesome. Is there a hot springs there.

Were finding tons of awesome crawling seems were getting out more now then in the summer.

Let me know if your ever headed this way or in the neighborhood.

Next scouting area is jacks creek out past brunea. Maybe mudflat road to the crack in the rock. Tons of crawling possibilities in that area
evan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:40 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Will do... I was looking at the Jacks Cr. Area and Bruneau a few weeks ago... Could be interesting

No hot springs...its on the outlet flume of Lucky Peak
Old 01-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google.

There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot.

This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow
Old 01-14-2014, 10:42 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan03 View Post
Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google. There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot. This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow
aware of the pld moonshine shack. Been in that area a bit. Will be good spring runs
Old 01-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek.

Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted

Last edited by evan03; 01-14-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek. Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted
close what used to be Fairy Grass and Cliffs?
Old 01-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Very interested in the jacks Creek area. Shoe fly road will get you in there to. I grew up in the area. There's a holstead out there which is really right in your ally I have no idea if its on maps could find it on Google. There's another's please with a serious of water falls will be awesome spring and summer wheeling. There's a moonshine shack at this spot. This creek is about dry right now. I'll have to see if I can get in here. Normally there's to much snow
Those falls are awesome! Nice pic. Have not been there.... Very nice
Old 01-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Moonshine shack I'm talking about is on clover creek. Shack is about directly behind me when taking the waterfall photograph. These falls are darn near hidden found them when i was in highschool didn't go right back and then spent better part of a summer looking for them now the way is imprinted
Not the one I was thinking of
Old 01-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Almost no one goes to these falls.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureIQ View Post
There is a frisbee golf course, not used much, but great trails from cage to cage.
There was actually a disc golf tournament there on december 28th. It was awesome. Your'e right it doesn't get used much but it is a newer course and will get more use over time. Only hardcores go out there. ps we call them baskets just thought of something too, you could use the hole #'s as directions on how to get to your favorite spots. Like, go to hole #7 and off to the left...
asc6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

great info...thanks! I have wanted to give it a go. I like the idea of using basket. numbers.

I want to be unobtrusive to disk golfers out there and not impede on their space. what would you recm'd?

Lydle Homestead - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What it takes to bring an old homestead back neillarson Chit Chat 48 03-28-2013 02:55 PM